What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 F7s combined rolling Mad Monday thread!

bartman

Immortal
Well it's full time in Round 9's... and for four teams, that's the end of Forum Sevens for another season! :shock:

This year the Eels are one of those teams, and so we hereby invite you to join in this joint cross-Forum 7s Mad Monday celebration thread.... :crazy:

One new team's members will be invited in on a fortnightly basis, as this year's finalists give each other a battering in the eight weeks to come until there is only one team left.

But for now this is a thread where all those whose F7s club duties for the year are now over can relax, chew the fat, reflect on the year that has been... and more importantly, dress up in funny virtual costumes and costume lots of virtual beer! :cool:

Here's to another year of Forum Sevens, so get your Mad Monday party pants on!!

303d1170738181-what-you-call-australian-esky-668389_38_full.jpg

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
To kick things off, here's some virtual fun from previous F7s Mad Monday adventures... :cool:

0566963100.jpg

nrl-shame-files-09-MMM-GalleryImage-600x400.jpg

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
358584.jpg

0,,6238680,00.jpg

^^^ Ooops, who let Dave Q in here? ;-)

Alright, where's my post-season beer? :alcho:

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
Ok, the Eels are the first team behind the Mad Monday bar... :crazy:

Currently serving Dragons, Souths, Cougars and Eels team members.

:b::b::b::b:

It's been a long F7s year/season, and I for one am feeling a bit tired and emotional...

miccle

Bench
The Eels are behind the bar? Sweet, I've seen how they drink in Parra :crazy:

Load me up guys and girls, I want one of everrrrything :D

bartman

Immortal
I don't think we've got enough emoticons for that Miccle...

But welcome aboard the F7s mad monday train wreck!

:alcho::b::b::b::b:

Before we serve I have to ask... are you in appropriate costume?

miccle

Bench
Before we serve I have to ask... are you in appropriate costume?

A large, anitomically correct rabbit suit... I don't know if you'd call it appropriate, but it's certainly fit for this occasion. :sarcasm:

bartman

Immortal
Our BAL is dropping, mad monday players... maybe it's the Eels' sloppy service behind the bar? Or maybe it's the lack of a tequila emoticon? Or maybe it's Bartman's leopardskin leotard outfit that's to blame... :oops:

Maybe it's time for another team to take over proceedings of this rolling party, and spice things up? Bunnies, what do you say?

obsulete

Juniors
I may have missed the back end of the season for Cougars, but I'll throw them back like I just walked off the field.

Only condition for me is I'm not chucking in for the stripper. Last two times have been waste of money. The 2nd last time the stripper left in tears after realising the video camera was on.. and last mad monday the stripper didn't even turn up.. and I didn't get a refund!!!

bartman

Immortal
Ah, the stripper conundrum... I'm sure we can get the F7s Admin Pistol to come to the party if there is a shortage in the stripper stakes...?

I don't know about his dancing moves, but a nice looking beaver has just joined in the Mad Monday action:

nice-beaver.jpg

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
It's been a long season but let's party and hopefully not end up in tomorrows paper :alcho:

bartman

Immortal
onya dragons, a great way to end the season with a winning result!

get some mad monday drinks into yous... :b:

Latest posts