What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Invitations

Pistol

Coach
I would like to say its been a long process. Teams were teetering on the edge and brought themselves back from the brink. Over the PvP, we have seen an emergence which only spells good things for the F7s.

That being said, I would like to formally invite the following teams into the competition proper for 2009

Bluebags
Titans
Warriors
Eels
St George
Panthers
Souths
Cougars

and finally, prooving themselves in the PvP, it is my privilege to open an invite to

The Sydney "Ozzie" Roosters.

There was one team that missed out. The CNTDN. This is by no means the end. Take every opportunity to grow and reflect and we'll see you again next year.

On behalf of the Ozzie Roosters team, I would like to formally accept and thank Pistol and the entire Forum 7's committee for the invitation. It is a privilege to be accepted to play this amazing competition.

And it will be my word that we will be a competitive side and we wont let the competition down.

We're back! :D

EASTS TO WIN

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
Congratulations to the Ozzie Roosters, welcome to the world of F7s.

I hope the Ninja players that had confirmed and were keen for this season aren't lost to the game. As someone who was the acting captain of a team that also folded one off-season, I reckon you'd be mad not to each approach and join another F7s team for this year, and see whether you want to regroup as a unit for 2010.

Titanic

First Grade
The Titans, shedding an off-season of lethargy, prepare for the new season by hosting a collaborative bonding session which will feature martial bikini-line waxing trials and remedial nose hair grooming ... on your marks, get set, pluck!

Thank you for the invitation, we look forward to renewing old friendships and to the challenges ahead. Good luck one and all.

Jesbass

First Grade
The Warriors gratefully accept their invitation and relish a new season of the toughest (writing) competition in the world! :D

gorilla

First Grade
As 'Bags' Captain of Vice, I welcome the new season and all the teams ! :clap:
Good luck and get goin'

Dragon_psa

First Grade
As Dragons captain, I would like to accept the gracious invitiation to join the best of the best in Forum 7's. I look forward to a great season.

If any of the CNTDN team members are looking to continue, by all means drop me a line and we'll happily kit you out in the famous Red V.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
As 'Bags' Captain of Vice, I welcome the new season and all the teams ! :clap:
Good luck and get goin'
What he said, but with no vices.

Congrats and good luck to all teams, and welcome back Easts. :thumn

griffo346

First Grade
Congrats to the roosters

looking to be a good season

Unlucky to the CNTDN u echo the same words said by bart i hope the players aint lost to the game

Last of all i would like to formally accept the cougars invite and we are looking forward to our 3rd tilt to make finals

Big Mick

Referee
Thought i'd already posted, but yes Panther's are of course here.

Congrats to all other teams, in particular the roosters.