What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Jerseys/Playing Strips, Sponsors, Logos etc

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Just seen these on the GoodScore website

09 Warriors Home

1.jpg

Away

2.jpg

Charlie124

First Grade
not toooooo bad, but i liked this years warriors jersey more than any other rival teams, it looked tough. Spose we'll just have to see this one in the flesh.

Skram

Juniors
I like the look of the dark "home" one, the whiter one looks a bit soccer or sevens-ish. Always better to see them in action though, these templates can be deceiving.

hellteam

First Grade
Got that crap CCC template.... but apart from that, not bad, not good. Looks like a rugby union jersey though

Knightmare

Coach
Hideous. It's that same piece of crap rah rah design. If I were a Warriors fan I certainly wouldn't be spending cash on that.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Goodscore's coming up with the goods:

CANBERRA
1.jpg

&away
2.jpg

CRONULLA
Home
1.jpg

Away
2.jpg

Heritage
3.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
Cowboys Home
1.jpg

Away
2.jpg

Parramatta Home
1.jpg

Away
2.jpg

Alternate
3.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
Souths Home
1.jpg

Away
2.jpg

Sydney Roosters
Home
1.jpg

Away
2.jpg

ANZAC
4.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
And just one foundation jersey in 2009. Total of four.

3.jpg

Nuke

Staff member
Did the 2008 Parra jerseys have that darker blue bit on the underside of the sleeves? I don't recall seeing that before.

Nuke

Staff member
That away Sydney jersey looks MUCH better than the previous few years one.

Nuke

Staff member
Ah, much appreciated. I stand corrected!
One would think that with Parramatta players spending a fair bit of their season in their ingoals with their hands on their heads, you would notice this part of their jerseys!
;-)

Nuke

Staff member
Regarding those Warriors jerseys: Personally, I didn't feel they needed changing. I also am not a fan of the CCC style of jersey. I don't think it's a functional reason for doing it (especially that stupid f**ken crooked collar thing ... that really annoys me for some reason), rather them just trying to be 'cool' and different.

However, I don't have a big problem with them, except I don't know why they got rid of the silver. A) It was unique (obviously except for Newcastle's alternate jersey); B) It looked good; & C) It's their club colours - black and silver. The white jersey should've been silver for mine.

hellteam

First Grade
Strange that those jerseys have been released so early didnt think they came out till a bit later.

Like the Roosters away. and the raiders home

hrundi99

First Grade
Strange that those jerseys have been released so early didnt think they came out till a bit later.

Like the Roosters away. and the raiders home

I'd say the ISC gear is from their wholesaler catalogue which probably isn't supposed to be released to the opublic yet, so Goodcore may get a rap over the knuckles.