What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 NRL Game Day Survey

Hellsy

Immortal
Just did this survey I got by email.
Took about 20mins and some of the questions are a bit weird, but there is room to write all about your thoughts at the end of each 'section'

Suity - I let rip about 2 drink limits and also enteretainment.

There is also a question on Toyota Cup and what you think of it being so early before main game.

NRL%20logo.jpg
2009 NRL GAME DAY FAN SURVEY

287476.jpg
Welcome to the 2009 NRL Game Day Fan Survey!

This survey is being undertaken on behalf of the NRL. An independent research company, Enhance Management is managing this survey.

As a supporter of your club and of rugby league in general, your feedback on the experience you have at live games is extremely valuable.

Please click on the following link to complete the survey:
http://survey.enhance.net.au/nrl9/gd9.htm
Everyone who completes the survey will go into the draw to win a range of prizes that have been offered by the NRL clubs for their fans including signed jerseys and season tickets for 2010.

If you have any problems completing the survey, please email nrlfansurvey@enhance.net.au. If you are running an internet browser other than Windows Internet Explorer (ie Safari or Mozilla) this link may not work correctly.
Your responses will remain anonymous and will not be linked to you personally. Enhance Management is a Quality Accredited company under ISO20252.
Enhance Management is committed to following the Code of Professional Behaviour of the Australian Market and Social Research Society. The Code covers both ethics and standard conditions of conducting and reporting market research.
Enhance Management is committed to implementing all requirements outlined in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000.

Delboy

First Grade
Well , for my sins I have completed it. Will be very interesting if there is any individual feedback, overall a smart survey as long as the respondents are not too bitter and twisted.

Hellsy

Immortal
I really liked the comments section. You could put 4ward alot of constructive thoughts.
Be good if it gets passed on to the specific clubs, which I can only imagine the results would be collated and sent.