What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Dragons F7's

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Well guys, the Forum Sevens season isn't far away and it's time to get something happening for the Dragons 2010 F7's title assault.

Can I please have your guy's nominations for the 2010 skipper? I have decided to step down not only as captain but also from the competition this year as work and family commitments have changed from 2009 and I won't be able to dedicate anywhere near as much time to it as I formerly did.

I will start things off by nominating Dubopov as the new Captain, seeing he not only won the 2009 Dragons MVP award, but also did a sterling job at vice captain last season.

It was a pleasure and an honour serving as Dragons captain in 2009, and I'm sure whover assumes the mantle this year will do the Red V proud.

If an outsider can vote I would also say dubopov, not only does he play in the spirit, but he is also one of the best writers in this competition.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Good luck D_psa and good luck the Saint F7s forummers.

Having dubopov as the captain in 2010 sounds like a grand idea. I'm sure you'll do a great job dubo.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

:thumn

big pat

Coach
I'm keen to tee up again - only posted once last yr, but i had fun and would like to do it again!!

good one hottie, time for some of the young one's to step up, instead of all the whining they do, and dubo would be a great choice to lead them to victory.

Godz Illa

Coach
Another vote for dubo. Very good writer and as a captain I imagine he'd be like the Grub character in The Final Winter. Great choice.

Regarding my involvement, my output would likely be similar to the two previous years.. i.e one or two articles max. Lemme know if I'm needed

_Johnsy

Referee
PSA

Unfortunately I have no spare time at all. 13 hour day from getting up and returning from work, a definate non-starter. Sorry mate, however i cannot ague with dubo as Cpt.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Well I guess it's pretty much a foregone conclusion. Congrats Dubo, and I'm sure you'll lead the Dragons to a finals appearance at least.

I will remain on the team to contribute when I can - I would like to see those who joined last year contribute more, as there was some great debuts. Had we managed to get all 5 in every week we would have finished much higher.

Go the 2010 F7's Dragons!

The Preacher

First Grade
I'll be in whenever possible. It's a bit hard being a single dad with an 11yo sports nut, but when I've told him it's for the Dragons he allows me to continue. I'll do what I can to be there on most matches.
Well done Dubo, you've got my vote for sure.
_psa, thanks for your efforts last season, a top effort.
:clap: Well done to both Dubo and _psa.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What do you write? I might give it a go?

it all depends on your style + interests..

the only caveat is that the article has to be related to rugby league...

it can be serious or fiction.. funny or sad.. based on a real experience or a prediction..

either way, it's all up to you...