What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

yobbo84

First Grade
Back due to the overwhelming popularity of the 2009 Memberships thread!

South Sydney 2010 Memberships went on sale at 12:00pm today. They are the same price as 2009, $300 (or $290 online) for a Ticketed Membership (aka Season Ticket Holder).

Ticketed Members will receive:
* Ten home games at ANZ Stadium;
* One home game at Bluetongue Stadium in Gosford;
* The Charity Shield against the Dragons in February;
* Two away games at ANZ Stadium against the Bulldogs and the Eels.

In 2010, the Rabbitohs are aiming to have 10,000 Ticketed Members supporting the Club amongst a total of 17,500 total Members.

Current SSFC 2010 Ticketed Memberships: 4,008

Source: http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/

How is your club going?

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Raider_69

Post Whore
I think Canberra are aiming for 6k this year, which if achieved, would give us about a 20% increase. Modest but imo achievable goal

I hope we see more of the same from last year, record increases across a number of clubs
My renewal will have to wait until after christmas when im not so hard up for cash, but will definitely be renewing

Timmah

Staff member
My gf and I will both be renewing for the Drags & Dogs respectively, and I believe to cut costs we're also going to become members of each others' clubs.

STG-MACCA

Bench
I have already renewed several weeks back now for Saints.
We had a day organised at both grounds where you could 'tour' the stadiums and see the available seats (very limited) etc and sign up on the day.

I renewed the two seats I previously owned and managed to drag along ten others to become new members for next season, so we have a block of twelve seats locked in.

Given that our cat 1 seats were almost at capacity this season, I would be interested to see what numbers we are chasing for next season. I believe we are limited to the amount we can sell (some NRL / Ticketek rule) with regards to the stadium capacities.

spoke to the Storm membership department, current Membership packages are being drawn up, and are likely to be released in early to late october just after the season ends.

if your a Storm fan and live outside Melbourne, do what i do, INTERSTATE MEMBERSHIP! it costs 80 bucks and is worth it 100%

Goddo

Bench
My gf and I will both be renewing for the Drags & Dogs respectively, and I believe to cut costs we're also going to become members of each others' clubs.

Great job Timmah. :thumb

You should see some excellent football next year with those!

Timmah

Staff member
Saw plenty this year too, bought too many individual match tickets myself though :fist:

Goddo

Bench
I don't know if I want to renew my 2 Category 2 memberships or upgrade... decisions decisions....

Doug2234

First Grade
Me and the misses renewed our Dragons tickets. They have ripped the cash off my Credit Card so im assuming all ok :)

2x Cat 2 for next year!!

Goddo

Bench
I think the Sharks are waiting until they can confirm they will be playing in 2010 before asking for memberships lol

Timmah

Staff member
I don't know if I want to renew my 2 Category 2 memberships or upgrade... decisions decisions....
My gf had a GA membership this year and to be perfectly honest there were some games where we just couldn't see anything... it was hopeless. We're going Cat 1 or 2 this year.

Garts

Bench
I will probably renew again. The last couple of years I have got my season GA ticket but only gone to a few games. I might as well do the same, the extra cash I consider as a donation.

DINGb@T

Juniors
That's my thinking. I've got Titans season tickets but I can only get to 6 or 7 games a year because of sporting commitments. For that reason I just get the cheapest tickets with the extra money from the games I dont get to just my way of supporting my team off the field.

That and the early booking period for finals tickets comes in handy :)

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Is this unrealistic?

Broncos - 15k
Dogs - 10k
Raiders - 6k
Cowboys - 6k
Titans - 8k
Manly - 6k
Melbourne - 10k
Knights - 7k
Parra - 10k