What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 memberships

it makes you wonder how hard it is to print someones name and a seat number and details on a card and send it out to people,but they continue to do it year after year without fail,they have had since last year to do it but still we only receive them a week out b4 the game.it's like they dont want you to have it until it's ready to be used.im a six match season ticket holder at kogarah so christ knows when i will get mine.and what about the standard of the keyring in this years membership package,absolute sh*t.a couple of years ago they had real good quality steel keyrings and now they produce this piece of crap.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Waynes Dragons I agree, cheap and nasty the club has become just look at the quality of jerseys the punters can buy - but I didn't buy the membership for the crappy backpack, keyring, stickers and ugly hat, I bought it to help the joint out and turn up to the games. I don't even know if I can be arsed picking that rubbish up at the CS or from the club itself, I'll probably forget my little Wendell postcard thing.

yeah your right wobbygong,i didnt buy the membership package for that sh*t either i was just using that as a reason why each year the membership is a problem within the club and they treat their members like sh*t,i will always sign up for a membership each year cause thats what supporting a club is all about but i just wish they would get their act together on a few things we have mentioned,and as for the standard of football jumper reebok has produced for us this year it is nothing but absolute sh*t and it is gonna cost the club plenty cause no one will buy that sh*t.i dont mind forking out for a new footy jumper but $160 bucks for that crap is unreal,i reckon k-mart could do a better job then reebok and reebok call themselves a worldwide brand.