What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 MWSE Rumoured Signings

We've decided to steal a concept off the NRL forum, but instead of all the other clubs being involved, this is Manly related rumours only. So guys and girls, if you hear anything, feel free to post it in "Manly Sea Eagles Rumoured Signings" for all to see. Oh and btw, one of my mates within the Manly club will be joining this forum very soon so we'll all be able to get a bit of inside goss from within the club :p

Ok I'll start it off. IF and IF Craig Fitzgibbon gets released by the Roosters. (they want to release him and he wants to leave, cept he already signed one year deal, but they are trying to negotiate a deal)

Craig Fitzgibbon ---> Manly

lotti

Bench
BK- to make every Manly fan happy and re-sign for 1 year. It's a dream but at least I'm not the only one dreaming it.

domdom

Juniors
i think everyone is dreaming it. i doubt we'd fit him under the cap next season if he did (especially if we sign another forward). maybe max can give him a job as a debt collector after next season.

he still has heaps to give, just see his effort against souths!

He was playing injured and still outclassed every other forward from Manly. I think Manly needs to get rid of specific players in the team including;
Jason King ----------> Replace with George Rose, and bring Adam Cuthbertson or Mailangi Styles onto the bench and
Shayne Dunley ----------> Give young Matt Ballin a shot as he has much to prove.

Disco

Bench
i dont think we'll get Williams

Apparently Wilkin was both our and newies backup plan, depending what simpson done, now that simpson re-signed, we look like moving on Wilkin

Briza

Juniors
Disco said:
i dont think we'll get Williams

Apparently Wilkin was both our and newies backup plan, depending what simpson done, now that simpson re-signed, we look like moving on Wilkin

Wilkin easily has the brightest future out of all the 2nd rowers in the ESL, IF we were to sign him - I'd be over the moon.

As for Williams - Meh?

Yeah i think Manly should make a play at Jon Wilkin. Realistically guys, how much do you think Jon Wilkin is worth? $250,000 ?????

Jack Afamasanga ---> Manly

Two of Parramattas main men on this forum have said it. So its worth being mentioned in the Rumoured Signings.

Another rumoured signing.

Neville Costigan ----> Manly

From an article I read this morning:
"Wests Tigers and Manly were among the clubs last night being linked with Costigan, while the Cowboys are reportedly interested in the backrower/hooker as well as halfback Seymour"

Likewise, although I think Manly needs to try to sign a young prop. Someone like Dave Taylor from the Qld Cup. That kid's only very young and has a HUGE future!

RainMan

Juniors
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Likewise, although I think Manly needs to try to sign a young prop. Someone like Dave Taylor from the Qld Cup. That kid's only very young and has a HUGE future!

Not a chance in the world. He is all wrapped up with the Broncos.