What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 World Cup - Australia 0 Germany 4 (Group D)

Moffo

Referee
I don't know about you fellas but i'm already creaming my pants at the thought of watching this game tomorrow morning. I made the big move of dodging an all nighter last night to be out for this one tonight, should be sensational

I've been watching quite a few blogs/previews online and the general consensus is that we don't have a chance. That said, when you look at how of the fancies have performed so far (argies, france and england), there has to be some home that Germany won't be 100% on their game tonight.

Australia's biggest challenge will be not falling behind early on. if we can somehow frustrate them until after half time, i really think we are a chance of jagging one via frustrating them and then inserting someone like Rukka late on to get behind the defence.

If Germany score early, its goodnight irene and they might put 3-4 past us

Can't wait

Cheers,
Moffo

Danish

Referee
I'm genuinely hopeful of snagging a draw from this game.

Germany have been acting like cocky tards in the lead up, and for picked up plenty of injuries. If the opening games are anything to go by, the big teams are struggling to get any ascendency in their matches (Argentina and England both looked very shaky).

Either way I am just excited to be seeing Australia on the biggest sporting stage once more

Cletus

First Grade
Hopefully we can get a draw, or if theres a few red cards handed out to the Germans we can get a win.

Moffo

Referee
i fear vinnie or cahill will be baited. we aren't short of hotheads in our team :(

hellteam

First Grade
2-0 Germany.

I have a bad feeling they'll score in the first 10-20 minutes, then it's all over for us really. Then they'll go 2 up around the 80th minute.

But let's hope not, I'd be happy with a 0-0 draw!

Jono078

Referee
We had a couple chances. Germany looking just a bit too classy for us in attack though.

weasel

First Grade
Honestly, what the f**k was Pim thinking with this line-up? 1-1-3-4? With Richard Garcia up front?? What a f**ken coward. It's like he's named the sh*ttest team he could think up with our squad of players because he doesn't think we can compete with Germany.

weasel

First Grade
And even with three dm's our defense has still looked pathetic.

I liked the part where we won the ball near the halfway line with Germany all forward giving us a huge chance to counter, instead of passing to the guy advancing up the sideline into acres of space, our player pointless holds on to the ball for ages, and following some comical bumbling a German is suddenly through on goal almost unchallenged.

Latest posts