What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 World Cup - New Zealand 1 Slovakia 1 (Group F)

Ridders

Coach
Game starts at 9:30pm (Sydney time).

Am very interested to see how New Zealand hold up.

ozbash

Referee
same here mate, very interested.

we havnt got asnowballs chance in hell, total underdogs.

The kind of odds kiwis like..

fish eel

Immortal
I hope the Kiwis do well.

I love how Rickie Herbert plays Fallon, Killen and Smeltz.

Herbert wouldnt have left Kewell and Kennedy on the bench and McDonald out all together!!

jc155776

Coach
I hope the Kiwis win.

Loved seeing the filthy sheep shaggers win their qualifier.

Love their style.

fish eel

Immortal
you guys basically play a genuine 433 dont you because you've got sh*t midfielders but half decent strikers?

Cletus

First Grade
Backed the Kiwis for a draw in a moment of madness. I've got my ugboots on tonight!

shiznit

Coach
you guys basically play a genuine 433 dont you because you've got sh*t midfielders but half decent strikers?
lol... your abit off with the formation... but your spot on with the reason why we do it :lol:

we play wing backs... so when were on the ball its 3-4-3 and on defence were probably more 5-4-1. so were pretty vulnerable on the break...

:lol: @ the crowd goes wild this arvo... they had an interview with Marek Hamsik... and after they come back to the news desk the anchor cames out with.... 'That Hamsik looks like he could single-handedly kick our backside on the football field then come straight off the field and smoke us on world of warcraft'

fish eel

Immortal
lol... your abit off with the formation... but your spot on with the reason why we do it :lol:

we play wing backs... so when were on the ball its 3-4-3 and on defence were probably more 5-4-1
. so were pretty vulnerable on the break...

:lol: @ the crowd goes wild this arvo... they had an interview with Marek Hamsik... and after they come back to the news desk the anchor cames out with.... 'That Hamsik looks like he could single-handedly kick our backside on the football field then come straight off the field and smoke us on world of warcraft'

cheers...I really have only seen you guys in that friendly against us.

Decent up front. Decent at the back marshalled well by Nelson. More quality in goals and midfield and you'd really have a half decent side IMO.

A point isnt beyond you guys tonight

lolesi

First Grade
Carn the Kiwis!!

very excited for this game and hope they do better then Australia did the other night.

Timbo

Staff member
What is this 'playing well' the Kiwi's appear to be doing. I'm used to watching Australia you see.

Didgi

I want NZ to win because they're NZ, I want Slovakia to win becase I've slammed NZ in comparison to Australia :D.

If Slovakia pushed forward more often I think it would be points by now. NZ play all seems to revolve around headers. And that's my expert commentary :)