What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 GRAND FINAL - Bluebags -V- Ninjas

Titanic

First Grade
Anyone remember that Seinfeld episode where Costanza keeps angrily shouting - 'Jerry Seinfeld - funny guy!!'?

All I can say is Jesbass - funny guy!! :lol:

One of the best, along with Curb Your Enthusiasm's where David Larry asks rap singer Crazy-Eyed Killa "are you my caucasian"?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Merry Christmas 'baggers. Hope Santa was good to you. :)

nope :(

coal-stocking.jpg

Jesbass

First Grade
Coincidentally so did I.

If you nab my job AND we lose this game Jesbass, I won't be happy haha.

With you being in Wellington and me being in Tauranga, I suspect they were different jobs...unless you were the guy interviewing me! :shock:

jamesgould

Juniors
With you being in Wellington and me being in Tauranga, I suspect they were different jobs...unless you were the guy interviewing me! :shock:

I can only conclude they weren't the same job. But I got mine, good luck with yours! :D

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
don't most GF's take forever to be ready?

and some BF's too, if that's your thing..

Jesbass

First Grade
I can only conclude they weren't the same job. But I got mine, good luck with yours! :D

They called back and said I lost out to a ninja wearing a Chuck Norris mask...so weird... :D

Nah, I've got a second interview, so I'm on the shortlist.

Jesbass

First Grade
Alright folks, as per usual with Jesbass, there has been a delay, but...

I finish work in 2 hours and the place is dead. I'm caught up on all my work (for once) so you'll have your marks before I leave work. :thumn

Thank you all (once again) for your patience, and I apologise (again) for the delay.

joshie

Live Update Team
They called back and said I lost out to a ninja wearing a Chuck Norris mask...so weird... :D

Nah, I've got a second interview, so I'm on the shortlist.

I wouldn't take that jes!! THEY ARE CALLING YOU SHORT!

That's worse than being stuck in a love triangle with two grasshoppers.....