What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jerseys

MatthewA

Juniors
I like them. I just wish they'd get rid of the old super league curved vee and bring back the squared vee.

I'm making up some images of these now instead of the scanned images they have from that website you got them from.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sorry guys the info I have is that we have to remove them. Anyone wanting details, please PM me.

Doga

Juniors
It is now official

67302_168992916450680_115347125148593_618117_8210442_n.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Indeed:

http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=20133

Bulldogs partner with Canterbury

image.php

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Rugby League Club is delighted to announce that Canterbury International will provide the Club's on-field apparel range for the next four years.

The synergies in the Canterbury name make the partnership a natural fit, with the Canterbury International logo to appear on all apparel with the traditional ‘triple C' and the Canterbury name.

Bulldogs General Manager of Marketing and Commercial Operations Mr Dirk Melton says the players are particularly excited by the opportunity to wear a brand that is renowned for its outstanding quality, creative design and innovative material.

“Having involved the player leadership group in all facets of this decision; from the determination of who we should partner with through to design, I am very excited that this relationship will make both our Club and supporters very happy,” Melton said.

“The quality of Canterbury International's products and their ability to provide the full range of apparel as per NRL Guidelines sets them apart from their competitors.

“Importantly, this partnership provides perfect alignment to the Bulldogs' decision to focus on embracing our heritage and return to the Canterbury-Bankstown name in 2010.”

Canterbury International was established in 1904 and has a long history in partnering international sporting teams due to its quality and commitment to sporting excellence, including the Queensland State of Origin, NSW Waratahs, New Zealand Warriors, New Zealand Black Caps and a number of junior and emerging teams across all sports.

“Canterbury is excited to be partnering with Canterbury Bulldogs in what we see as the perfect partnership not only in name, but also in the strength, core values and heritage of both brands,” said Scott Chapman, CEO of Canterbury, Australia.

“CCC is looking forward to a successful partnership and one that we are pleased to be launching with esCarpade.”

Canterbury International proudly launched their partnership today by providing this year's Camp Quality esCarpade event with polo t-shirts for all participants – a donation exceeding more than $20,000 and which highlights their commitment to aligning with the Bulldogs in the Community program.

“Camp Quality would like to thank the Bulldogs and Canterbury International for their support of esCarpade,” said Camp Quality CEO Simon Rountree. “This is true corporate and social responsibility in action, where we have the partner of one of our premium partners getting behind one of our major events.

“The donated Canterbury branded t-shirt's are a great addition to our annual event, which commenced on Saturday from Tamworth and helps bring fun therapy to children living with cancer in regional areas.”

Canterbury's range extends to sporting and casual lifestyle apparel, along with technical sporting injury supports and compression for men, women and kids. All ranges are available at Canterbury's retail outlets and all major sporting stores, for further information please visit www.canterburynz.com.au.

MatthewA

Juniors
I like it.

Looked a bit better in digital form so I hyped it up in my mind a bit, as you do. But it still looks really good.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Updated 2011 away mini attached. Anyone wanna reverse the colours and make a home, be my guest :)

Attachments

• Bulldogs-1-1.png
    Bulldogs-1-1.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 46

Bulldog Force

Referee
They look epic. Good job. that away one is the sex :D Just a question on the sleeves though, are they meant to be cut off?

MatthewA

Juniors
Yeah, they were actually just the official 2011 design that I made onto a fresh template (when the scans of the new jersey were released a couple of weeks ago). So instead of shrinking the hell out of it I just cut off the sleeves.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I know... I don't have that much room to work with - particularly the Jaycar logo and the collar. I need to give this another go when I get a chance. For such a small picture, it takes a lot of work :(