What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 ROUND 3: Panthers -V- Dragons

Congrats panthers on a well deserved victory.

Thanks to NT for the adjudication, advice and positive comments much appreciated.

And more importantly, thanks to Drew-Sta, Jason Maher, Muzby & DragonPunk for getting the big red V up and running. IMO the best thing to come out of this return was the spirit in which they all played. top shelf effort boys.

Bring on round 4.

Thank you Johnsy. Awesome to see this.

Just got out of journalism for politics, but good on ya if you want to enter the trade.

Yeah? Where did you work?

Big Mick

Referee
Thank you Johnsy and your Dragons teammates.

You've done a fantastic job for your team. It is fantastic that you are playing and I just think its awesome the spirit that has been shown.

Thank you to NT for your marking. Much appreciated.

Many equal MOTM's! haha. Well done to all!

Azkatro

First Grade
Backpacker Award Points

LeagueNut - 3 points
madunit - 3 points
muzby - 3 points
Azkatro - 3 points
Jason Maher - 3 points
rayroxon - 2 points
glockers - 2 points
Drew-sta - 2 points
_Johnsy - 2 points
DragonPunk - 1 point

For more on the 2011 Backpacker Awards, check out the Forum Sevens website: http://www.forumsevens.com.au/players2011.php.

glockers

Juniors
Worked for APN for 4 years across a few publications as a sports sub editor, political columnist, night editor for a daily and general sub editor for 6 dailies.

Also did cycling stories on the Davis brothers and covered state league basketball.

Did my cadetship in Temora for an independent twice a week paper.

Jason Maher

Immortal
We wuz robbed! :p

Seriously, well done Panthers. I'm flabbergasted I equal top scored. That rant was whipped up off the cuff in about an hour and a half at the last minute so we'd make up the numbers.

Jesbass

First Grade
We wuz robbed! :p

Seriously, well done Panthers. I'm flabbergasted I equal top scored. That rant was whipped up off the cuff in about an hour and a half at the last minute so we'd make up the numbers.

That's just how it goes, sometimes - the last minute rushed article fits all the right criteria and gets the top mark!

I was really encouraged to see this Dragons performance. It's great to see the Red Vee being worn with pride! :thumn

Yeah, I've had that before Jason. You never know how it's gonna go sometimes, however it was better than most rants I've read, very well thought through, especially for a rushed one lol.

rayroxon

Juniors
I've only been an observer in marking gate so well done to the Dragons in getting a squad together.

NT - Thanks for the speedy marking and commentary.

Panthers - Thanks for welcoming me into the squad after a season in the 7's wilderness. Can't wait for next round.

Latest posts