What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Australia Open Campaign

Danish

Referee
:clap: :clap:

What an incredible match that was. One of the best games across all sports I have ever witnessed.

Well done to djokovic, a truly deserving champion who was pushed to the absolute limit by one of the best of all time in Nadal.

Split the money, they both deserve it and more.

I'll say it again. Just an INCREDIBLE match.

:clap: :clap:

joshie

Live Update Team
That was one of the most awesome matches of tennis i have ever seen! nobody left anything on the court and I am so honoured to have seen that match. 5 hours and 53 minues, 369 points and one hell of a battle. Novak didnt break a serve for two hours and then when he did the flood gates opened and it was all novak from there.

WOW!

Chip Bayless

Juniors
No words can do it justice. No losers. The greatest match I've ever seen. Probably the top five things I've seen in sport. Rafa was gone. Gone for all money. His serve had nothing. Novak was eating it up and he found a way to come back and win the fourth set. He led 4-2. Novak found something to win it 7-5.

I questioned Novak's heart earlier in the thread. He has in the past gone missing when it got tough. No more. Two back to back five set wins.

Wow. You won't forget tonight. What a night.

some11

Referee
Good match but Federer v Nadal 2008 Wimbledon will always be the greatest tennis match ever played.

Danish

Referee
Went to check up where this ranked in terms of time for the Aussie open and it's already listed as the longest match on Wikipedia.... They don't muck around do they :lol:

Funnily enough the longest ever women's game was a straight sets match that included a 29 minute rally!

joshie

Live Update Team
These speakers should shut up and just let them talk to get home! not only did he just say its 2010, hes monotone and boring as f**k.

joshie

Live Update Team
Went to check up where this ranked in terms of time for the Aussie open and it's already listed as the longest match on Wikipedia.... They don't muck around do they :lol:

Funnily enough the longest ever women's game was a straight sets match that included a 29 minute rally!

I went to try and update it last night after the womens final and i refreshed it not 2 seconds after the point, and it was updated haha

and wow, a 29 minutee rally, that is nuts.

joshie

Live Update Team
It was a lot closer, the rain delay, ending in near darkness, the underdog won and who could forget Nadal climbing up to the boxes greeting royalty?

Your view, I respect that. this one had me on the edge of my seat more than that much though!

joshie

Live Update Team
This has gotten me all G'd up for the French Open now!

and apparently we are Multi Cultural and Multi Coloured. Nice.

joshie

Live Update Team
emilyyy♔ @MastinDirection Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
tennis is over for another year :( now my life is over until footy comes back :S rgfjkvdleor4i9gfjdkleowdklfjeriosdkl

somebody tweeted that. typical bandwagon fans haha! tennis has only just begun!

user_nat

Coach
I kinda know the feeling. Hard to get into the other slams due to time zones.

Does a free to air network even have the French Open?