What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Country Vs City Venue Announced

fitzy03

Juniors
Mudgee has won the rights to host to 2012 Country Vs City game on May 4th.
I posted a thread last night about this though apparently seeing it on the local news or having an article out of the local paper wasn't a good enough source for the police on this forum.
Unfortunately I have not got enough post up to add links into this thread though could someone please google Mudgee City Vs Country 2012 and get as many news articles as possible to prove to the admin that Mudgee has won the rights.
I still dont know how an article out of the local paper is not a good enough source? What paper would ever do a front page report on winning the rights to host such an event if it wasn't true? Who ever are the moderators on this forum maybe you should go try get a career in the police force as you act like you are on this forum. Sorry if i offended anyone though it really annoyed me last night that I go out of my way to let people know who won the rights and then get idiots come on here and tell me im lying and the local paper isn't a good enough source?
Someone please tell me if im wrong?
If you google it you will find that there are articles from the NSWRL website, Mudgee Guardian, ABC online, Sporting pulse website, the daily advertiser..the list keeps going.
So before you moderators act like im breaking some law maybe do some research.
Thank you

redvscotty

First Grade
All I could find was

violin123.jpg

Unlike most people it seems, I am all for City vs Country. Having lived in Bathurst for 2 years, when the footy came there it was like everyone in town had won Lotto. It is not a game that should be taken off the calendar. Hold it in the pre-season if you like, but it is an important game for those out bush, and shouldn't be taken away from them.

Latest posts