What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Major Semi-Final :: Dragons v Rabbitohs

Monk

Referee
Grand Final Baby!

It pleases me to no end to hand you guys your first loss of the season. I certainly did not want to have to face that Ninjas side. You know they are going to put up one hell of a fight to reach back to back grand finals.

Fantastic game, top notch articles by everyone.

Fellow Souths players, you are all amazing.

Bubbles

Juniors
So this is the Souths fairytale we keep reading about in the media :sarcasm:

Thanks Dragons, what an awesome game and Willow, absolutely loved your article, was a well deserved motm!

Thanks Drew-sta for the marking and Souths, we live to fight another day!!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I first got wind of this on Twitter.

Actually, I got a phone call from someone who read about it on Twitter. I don't look at Twitter, but that may change.

Huge congrats to Souths. It's a testament to determination. You made the Grand Final because you always had a full team on the field, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Fellow Saints... Our first premiership loss this year, but we're still here and we will go all the way. Today was a very narrow loss against a good team. Off to the locker room...

And thanks a heap to ref Drew for some excellent work and answering the call.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
A couple of spelling / grammar errors (LeagueUnlimited, not League Unlimited)
Just a small point Drew and of no consequence here. Both are acceptable to LU and at least one site owner says 'LeagueUnlimited' all the time. It's one of those internet URL things. I only brought it up in defence of my team mate who was given the correct website/company word of 'LeagueUnlimited' in proof reading.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Just a small point Drew and of no consequence here. Both are acceptable to LU and at least one site owner says 'LeagueUnlimited' all the time. It's one of those internet URL things. I only brought it up in defence of my team mate who was given the correct website/company word of 'LeagueUnlimited' in proof reading.

Cheers Willow. Just picked that one out of the couple I noticed to mention.

Looking forward to reading the game betweent Saints and the Ninjas

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That's OK Drew. As I said, it was of no consequence. Just looking out for a team mate. NT and yourself saved the round as far as refereeing goes.

FTR, I said 'LeagueUnlimited' in my article as well. ;-)

Edit: Again, both are acceptable. (Too much time spent on this already).

Last edited: