What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Membership pack.

alien

Referee
are they using the full wests tigers logo on the membership merchandise in 2012, or does the merchandise look fake like something from best n less again like in 2011

hybrid_tiger

Coach
If you want better quality goods be prepared to pay double for memberships, remember they gotta produce thousands of these packs and economising helps keep the overall price down

Look at the Parramatta membership packs as an example of what the club should be doing.

Ours are crap, for $340 I expect something better than Chinese made rubbish, at least give us a proper X-Blades cap.

innsaneink

Referee
00014697-image.jpg

Keyring lanyard sticker and voucher....woopee doo.
We get all that PLUS a cap

Dragons01

First Grade
Saints we get a cap, lanyard, sticker & pen plus the metal keyring with the year on it. Last year it was a scarf instead of the cap.

Probably the biggest bonus we get as a Red V member is a 20% discount of all merchandise purchased through the club store, games or online. Not sure what the discount is for other clubs.

The Rosco

Bench
Saints we get a cap, lanyard, sticker & pen plus the metal keyring with the year on it. Last year it was a scarf instead of the cap.

Probably the biggest bonus we get as a Red V member is a 20% discount of all merchandise purchased through the club store, games or online. Not sure what the discount is for other clubs.

Hey there dragons 01,
good to see you still in our forum . . .you know, with the whole Moltzen thing and all . . .
Anyway, I'm in the promo trade, and you would be surprised at the cost of those items you mentioned.
Without seeing them of course, I'd still pretty much guarantee they all come from China.
In the quantities they would buy, the whole lot would come in at around $10 - $11.
I guess the clubs have to maximise their profit$ on the memberships, while making us feel like we got a good deal out of it. . . . like most business transactions there is a giver, and a taker. And if we like it or not, we are the takers in this scene. :lol:

Happy New Year to all. Even the saints fans !! :D

Dragons01

First Grade
What Moltzen thing;-)

I don't think anyone would become a member of their club for the actual members pack. Although as I said the 20% off is quite a good bonus(again just shows the mark up on jerseys and other merchandise). We are ticketed members, so even if nothing was provided as an extra we would still get tickets as I imagine most ticketed season holders would.

Happy New Year to yourself and all Tiger supporters on this forum. May 2012 be all that you want it to be. In saying that 15 of the 16 NRL teams are not going to get what they want for 2012. It is just a matter of guessing which team will be the one that gets it's wish.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Due to a few circumstances outside my control, I was a touch late in renewing my membership for the current year. Ended up renewing early February. Just curious to see whether anybody else that renewed / signed up around that time is still waiting for their membership pack?

braz

Juniors
I renewed a couple of days before round 1 and received my membership pack this week, you should get it soon.

innsaneink

Referee
Heard an emailer yesterday on BSB, Parra fans still dont have their cards....have to line up in queues on game day for paper tix

Latest posts