What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Rnd 5: Bluebags v Dragons

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nicely said Rexxy, and I thought your article was a ripper. But needed more Wiki.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. Well promises are there to be kept. At least I can retire as a Saints supporter who played in the F7s Red V.

P.S. A proud record you have too.

Rexxy

Coach
lol. Well promises are there to be kept. At least I can retire as a Saints supporter who played in the F7s Red V.

P.S. A proud record you have too.

Thanks Reebs.

Remember Mr Ed? He only spoke when he had something to say. That's what I hope my F7 epitaph will say. That and my easy going nature, tolerance of all mankind, and a self starting team player who required little if not no, maintenance.

mr-ed-glasses.jpg

Rexxy for the Bluebags
1993-2012

Last edited:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Thank you Rexxy, for everything. You have been a wonderful influence on me and to have been your captain in your last year... Well, what an honour.

You've been a gift for us, and I deeply regret not getting my article in. To run out with you for one last time would have been a treat. Malo aupito!

Ty 'bags, ty Unit, nice one Rex, I have tears in me ears, always a pleasure with or agin you.

And Nice one Mr Ed, have some more peanut butter.

Rexxy

Coach
but being a Bag hasn't helped everyone.

Moffo was one once, and now plays the role of trough lolly in the Gents at one of Justin Hemmes posh nightclubs.

He's a sad old git, and I talk as one who knows what one of those is. His current tirades against the ARLC chairman suggest to me that oneye is now firmly entrenched as the smartest personality in that MPD stricken numpty.

gorilla

First Grade
Good one Rexxy, oi've bin there, and i know you've done us proud.

Your scratching on the wall will sustain us.

gorilla

First Grade
Sometimes the unravelling is sad, but that's mainly because it shows the form before.

Rexxy

Coach
Life throws up many decisions for us to make. Some easy, some tricky.

Holden Vs Ford, Labor Vs Liberal, Marrianne Vs Ginger, Lennon Vs McCartney, Inny Vs Outy.

For all decisions, ask yourself, What Would Moffo Say? And do the exact opposite.

100% success rate assured.

Latest posts