What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 SG/MM Graduates

Big Pete

Referee
List of players who played either competitions who are currently playing in the NYC.

Tyrone Phillips - Souths
Chris Smith - Penrith
Bryce Cartwright - Penrith
Rhys Kennedy - Melbourne
Luke Gosling - Manly
Fabian Natoli - Manly
Jake Trbojevic - Manly
Finlay Diblay - Cronulla
Taylor Garrett - Cronulla
Patrice Siolo - Cronulla
John Folau - Parramatta
Conner Broadhurst - Parramatta
Jamil Hopoate - Parramatta
Rhett Webster - Brisbane
Billy Brittain - Brisbane
Richard Tuala - Brisbane
Francis Molo - Brisbane
Soape Palau - Brisbane
Brandon Lee - Brisbane
Samson O'Neil - North Queensland
Hayden Crowley - North Queensland
Jack Kelleher - North Queensland
Jahrome Hughes - Gold Coast
Sam Gee - Gold Coast
Dan Killian - Gold Coast

Feel free to add more.

R2Coupe

Juniors
List of players who played either competitions who are currently playing in the NYC.

Tyrone Phillips - Souths
Chris Smith - Penrith
Bryce Cartwright - Penrith
Rhys Kennedy - Melbourne
Luke Gosling - Manly
Fabian Natoli - Manly
Jake Trbojevic - Manly
Finlay Diblay - Cronulla
Taylor Garrett - Cronulla
Patrice Siolo - Cronulla
John Folau - Parramatta
Conner Broadhurst - Parramatta
Jamil Hopoate - Parramatta
Rhett Webster - Brisbane
Billy Brittain - Brisbane
Richard Tuala - Brisbane
Francis Molo - Brisbane
Soape Palau - Brisbane
Brandon Lee - Brisbane
Samson O'Neil - North Queensland
Hayden Crowley - North Queensland
Jack Kelleher - North Queensland
Jahrome Hughes - Gold Coast
Sam Gee - Gold Coast
Dan Killian - Gold Coast

Feel free to add more.

Good for the players but hardly indicative of their progression. Note the absence of players from the Raiders and Tigers, by far the two best teams in SG Ball. Due no doubt to the junior strength in their NYC teams. With the selection of the NSW and Qld u19s team, I would expect healthy representations from players from these two teams in Qld (obviously Raiders) and NSW (Tigers).

Big Pete

Referee
Of course and a lot of good 18s didn't play any SG or MM Cup this year. I just thought it'd be a handy reference tool.

R2Coupe

Juniors
It is a good you did this as it makes interesting reading. I should have stated this in my earlier post.

Big Pete

Referee
It is a good you did this as it makes interesting reading. I should have stated this in my earlier post.

All cool mate, and yeah, I should have stressed what you said before you did.

I just thought it went without saying.

I'll update this list in a bit. Hope to catch a replay of the Raiders game, been wanting to see some more of these Tigers and Milford is one of the best juniors in the game.

isaiah

Bench
Theres some pretty big wraps on milford, hopefully he can live up to it

i haven't seen him play before last weekend, so i am guessing from how he played that he is a running halfback rather than a good organiser?

he does have lightning quick feet, seemed as though he had spiders on him as noone could lay a hand on him

Noa

First Grade
Michael Buston and Pride Petterson-Robati making the step up for the Storm this week. Robati only becomes eligible on Saturday.

s1ng0709

Juniors
Michael Buston and Pride Petterson-Robati making the step up for the Storm this week. Robati only becomes eligible on Saturday.

Is it because Pride just turns 17 or something? Could he have played earlier if there were no eligibility rules?

Nene Macdonald on the wing & Dallas Wells @ f/back (Henares's brother) debuted last weekend against Manly.

Tuiala Togitasi who pretty much came up to the U20's at the end of his SG Ball commitments is playing exceptionally well. He's got 1st grade written all over him :D. He was by far the best forward on the field when Qld U'18's beat NSW U'18's - the curtain raiser to SOO 2.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Matt Lodge debuted for Penrith off the bench yesterday. Matt is only Under 17 this year so has another year off SG Ball in 2013.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Over the last 3 seasons these are the WA Reds SG ball players now playing in Toyota cup:
Manly has Jake Busby, Joseph Napolitano, Justin Lemalu and Patrick Murphy. Bulldogs have Dylan Rintoul and Jaline Graham. Roosters has Curtis Rona, Dragons have adam quinlan and cowboys just signed Halvor Harris

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Australian Schoolboy Uafu Lavaka to debut for Penrith, joining Bryce Cartwright,Chris Smith and Matt Lodge in this weeks team.

Big Pete

Referee
Jayden Berrell from the Gold Coast Green MM side has been named for the Broncos for Monday's game.

Berrell only turned 17 last month.