What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Conference Championships

one tree hill

Juniors
All of the triple threats have dumb throws in them must like Vick

3 losses in massive games in my last 2 years
Last year's sb
Today
And the NRL gf

f**k the officials have triple f**ked me

They owe me dinner. ..I like to be wined and dined before I get f**ked

There needs to be a f**king investigation into this
Someone's gotta be held accountable for this

What happened? I couldn't watch the game due to work.

gronkathon

First Grade
With my knowledge of the true intricacies of the head coaching gig my tenure as a head coach would make Chuds seem the length of the Ming Dynasty.

Wouldn't mind the pay though

nick87

Coach
The best all have some quirk about them which makes them loved and/or hated.

no doubt. No one is saying he isnt one of the best, if not the best (though i think BB still holds that mantle)

But as you said, it makes them loved or hated, for Harbaugh it makes me hate him. If he was my coach id probably love him because he's one of the best in the game, but he's not so all i see is his carry on and it f**king grates me

nick87

Coach
Also I thought what happened on the field stayed on the field. Maybe some people need to try their hand at being an NFL Head Coach themselves to see how they'd react....................

This is the worst kind of argument... you've never been an NFL QB, yet you rag on Sam Bradford... maybe you should try playing NFL Qb before saying Sam Bradford sucks eh?

Yeah, didnt think so

nick87

Coach
Awesome jump pass by Kaep to Boldin for the TD

it was a nice ball, but only because the Seattle defender didnt intercept it like he should have. He had perfect position on the ball

it was a crazy throw but sometimes you got to throw it up and trust your guy to make a play

one tree hill

Juniors
This is the worst kind of argument... you've never been an NFL QB, yet you rag on Sam Bradford... maybe you should try playing NFL Qb before saying Sam Bradford sucks eh?

Yeah, didnt think so

He sucks compared to most good NFL QBs, does Harbs suck compared to most NFL HCs?

Besides this is professional sport, they don't play to see who the best blokes are.

nick87

Coach
He sucks compared to most good NFL QBs, does Harbs suck compared to most NFL HCs?

Besides this is professional sport, they don't play to see who the best blokes are.

in terms of petulant behaviour? Absolutely he sucks compared to every single NFL HC.

of course they dont play to see who the best bloke is, but the personalities are part of the game, be it Brady, Manning, Sherman, Harbaugh, Bill, Andrew Luck, Chris Johnson... who ever
part of sports is the personality factor, loving or loathing a guy because of who they are, who they play for, how they act, how they respond, body language, all that stuff

so its fair game to say Harbaugh is a merkin if he acts like it. The same way im not going to get all defensive if people say DeSean Jackson is a merkin of a bloke.
You like em, or you dont, and it's fair game to comment either way

nick87

Coach
Sherman slapping Crabs on the ass, nice. Should I whine about him being the most arrogant POS in the NFL.

wawa lol

You can if you want, No one is going to jump down your throat like a protective mother about it, unlike you and Harbaugh :lol:

one tree hill

Juniors
His shoe collection can keep him warm tonight im sure... he can kiss those biceps that threw the game away if he's feeling really down

f**king him, he's a massive douchebag

Should we get started on the Eagles backup QB now?

Why all the hate, settle down bud.

Man its amazing the amount of judgement in here

By the way Harbaugh was very classy in his post game interview but hey, don't let that get in the way

Jealousy hey, sad really

one tree hill

Juniors
You can if you want, No one is going to jump down your throat like a protective mother about it, unlike you and Harbaugh :lol:

IDC about him, where will he be in 10 years? Probably wasted all his money and be on the streets or jail.

I'm not going to write 5 essays about him though.

dogslife

Coach
The problem with Harbaugh carrying on like a goose is that it's not limited to times when things are going against his team. He acts like a child whenever his team is called for the most blatant of offences

nick87

Coach
Should we get started on the Eagles backup QB now?

go for it, unlike you guys i dont take it personally if fans from another team hate someone on my team

im on record as saying if DeSean jackson played for any other team id think he was a f**king wanker :lol:
I dont know why you and Ab take it so personally that people hate Harbaugh

FWIW - its not jealousy, we got Chip Kelly who's both awesome and likeable so it's all good for the eagles :D

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The problem with Harbaugh carrying on like a goose is that it's not limited to times when things are going against his team. He acts like a child whenever his team is called for the most blatant of offences

Honestly Jim is actually a certified crazy person who blows up over the smallest thing and just rides his emotions fully. I always like crazy coaches and Harbough makes a coach like Bellamy in the NRL look like a church mouse.

He gets so emotionally involved he will wander onto the field. He will fall to his knees and throw his clipboard into the air. This to me is passionate to the point of hilarity. He is like that one crazy friend we all have that goes nuts when his team loses and chucks a full on tantrum. He is skeepe the coach and I like Skeepe the poster.

Pete Carroll is a lunatic in a different way but both of those guys are full on nuts. Its great.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It is the best thing about being able to work from home on occasion. My brother in law and the wife are huge NFL fans way bigger than I am and I get to watch every monday game while they are at work :D

Still her side is in the superbowl so the jokes on me I guess.