What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Conference Championships

kurt faulk

Coach
watch for Pats to get screwed over yet again, just like the Panthers game

champagne-comedy.gif

champagne comedy.

Tom155

Coach
I think it is obvious that the vast majority of NFL fans want to see a Pats vs Niners SB, however I think it is becoming clear as daylight that Goodell and his secret police want otherwise, shame really...
:lol: espn poll 234,948 votes atm

Which Super Bowl matchup do you most want to see?

49ers vs. Broncos 20%
49ers vs. Patriots 11%
Seahawks vs. Broncos 54%
Seahawks vs. Patriots 15%

Poll 25/25

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
Well... According to the threads on this forum... The NFL is gonna have 4 teams in the Super Bowl this season...

Because apparently with the officials getting the Patriots over the line... And league wanting to make sure Denver and Seattle make it through... not to mention the fact that Jim Harbough is a whiner who always gets his way...

It's all a conspiracy apparently...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The Patriots always get screwed over, watch for it against the Goodell/Secret Police Denver Broncos, no way Pats win, absoultely none none none.

Monk

Referee
Keen for the Pats or Hawks to bring it home. Don't want the broncos to win because I want Eli to have more rings than Peyton.

nick87

Coach
I've taken $25 on Patriots and SF +3.5 each in a multi paying $4.00
I recon both are good upset chances but i cant see either losing by more than a FG

money for jam, right?

abpanther

Staff member
Been away all week at fires so I've missed all the hype

Can't wait for the game tomorrow, I don't think we can do it but I really hope so!!