What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Conference Championships

nick87

Coach
I would love to see Denver win like 50-10 or something, you just know this entire week has been set up for Ron to saunter in here and blow his load over Brady if this thing is even close

it is the most obvious case of reverse mock ive ever witnessed :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
no mock, Pats do not even deserve to be in the AFC champ game, they have zero chance against the bronco's/goodell and secret police

Ron Jeremy

Coach
i have already been roughed up this morning by the secret police just getting a coffee, my arse was sat on the floor, pants pulled down to my ankles and given a bronco's cap and a little flag with go denver on it.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
no way that happens, Goodell and his secret police want to tap into Denver Seattle market

Seattle vs Bronco's will be the SB, trust me on that, quote me if i am wrong.

abpanther

Staff member
Yeah that was an obvious hold

Man if they're gonna call both hands like that Seattle is gonna be unbeatable

legend

Coach
Big opening drive coming up for the Broncos to start the second half. A three score lead would be handy.

kurt faulk

Coach

And Tommy goes down. 5 minutes of futility for the pats. Brady playing a great game today, what a player he is.

Big Mick

Referee
Feel actually sorry for Brady.

Look at the guys Manning is throwing too compared to him....just awful.