What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Australian Open Campaign

Apey

Staff member
Federer isn't at his best tonight. I hope he can come back and win this because I really dislike Murray.

Cletus

First Grade
Federer doesn't look as good as he once did but I'd love to see him get up. Murray reminds me of Lleyton with his stupid Cmons!

BDR

First Grade
Damn Federer is clutch. Can always seem to pull out a break when he needs one.

Apey

Staff member
Wow. I thought Murray would win before the match and I thought Federer was gone so many times in that set :lol:

I'm surprised and even impressed that he managed to get out of that one.

Cletus

First Grade
Wow. I thought Murray would win before the match and I thought Federer was gone so many times in that set :lol:

I'm surprised and even impressed that he managed to get out of that one.

Yeah I thought he was buggered when he went down a break. Murray is playing really well though.

Apey

Staff member
Well now the Fed is out I'm on the Djokovic bandwagon.

Crush that twat :fist:

Hallatia

Referee
so glad Murray is through. He failed to take some opportunities but he really outplayed Federer throughout the match. Federer had to fight to keep in it, which is n't normal but was great to see

lockyno1

Post Whore
At least I won't ditest the winner this year. I like both players, cannot stand Federer and even less with the crowd wanting to give it to Murray any chance they got, so glad Federer lost!

Hallatia

Referee
I disagree, we got to see some great tennis and opportunities for other guys to challenge and get exposure

Bulldog Force

Referee
But I think Rafa could've played a huge role in mixing up the finals. He could very well have been Murrays opponent tomorrow night.

Hallatia

Referee
the only part I felt like Nadal would have made a significant difference is to the Djokovic semi