What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Grand Final

Patorick

Staff member
Not enough love for the Cowboys.

So long as they can avoid Manly in the finals, they are a massive chance.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: Absolutely love people trying to pick the Grand Final combatants after two rounds. Waste of time.

effnic

Bench
If its Manly and melbourne in the gf again I thinks its safe to say Manly and melbourne have owned the nrl for half a decade.

isaiah

Bench
Souths are a huge chance this season.
I'm not sure about the Dogs, i still think they overacheived last season...

Cowboys maybe, but Melbourne and Manly really have their number.

since when have manly had their number, is it just the finals game when the refs messed it up?

firechild

First Grade
since when have manly had their number, is it just the finals game when the refs messed it up?

They've played 3 finals matches ('07, '11, '12) and Manly have won all 3, in '11 it was 42-6, '07 was 28-6. As for the match you're referring to, Manly led from the time the first points were scored (5 minute mark), it's unlikely the stuff up had any impact on the result.

MacDougall

First Grade
Anyway Souths were pretty crap last night. After three rounds it's quite clear that all being even Manly and Melbourne are miles ahead of the rest as per usual. Salary cap working a treat.

firechild

First Grade
Anyway Souths were pretty crap last night. After three rounds it's quite clear that all being even Manly and Melbourne are miles ahead of the rest as per usual. Salary cap working a treat.

Can you give me the round 3 results please?

natheel

Coach
Dogs will be there and abouts. Storm, Rabbitohs and maybe Manly as well.

I think they could struggle. Will be interesting to see how barba goes when he is back and if his head is 100% right

But you guys need to get rid of Keating to have any sort of chance

ceagle

Bench
Don't really see the dogs going no where near as well as they did last year, it was a dream run for them

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Yeah it is the salary caps fault... Yet, when you pick a team for NSW's, you can't find a single Sea Eagle in the team. And they sure as hell not making the QLD team (without injury) either.

1. Hayne
2. Uate
3. Jennings
4. Morris
5. Morris
6. Campese
7. Carney
8. Tamou
9. Farah
10. Grant
11. Bird
12. Gallen
13. Fensom
14. Mason
15. Woods
16. Merrin
17. Gordon
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=9014563

MacDougall

First Grade
I didn't say it was the fault of anything. It's just pretty obvious that the cap doesn't work in the way it is intended too when two teams are able to dominate for ten years. The Titans proved me wrong this week anyway. Melbourne will be playing against whatever hapless fools go on a winning streak and fluke their way in.

Lambretta

First Grade
Which people

This one

alcohol8.gif

I've been reliably informed that's a South Sydney t-shirt......
Funny - could have sworn it was Canberra