What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Wenty Draw Released - Three games at Parramatta Stadium

NSWRL DRAW Released.

http://www.nswrl.com.au/?s=article-display&id=66983
ROUND 1 - Wentworthville vs. Mounties - Parramatta Stadium - Saturday 9th, 1:30pm
ROUND 2 - Wentworthville vs. Wyong - Ringrose Park - Sunday 17th, 3:00pm
ROUND 3 - Canterbury vs. Wentworthville - Belmore Sports Ground - Saturday 23rd, 3:00pm
ROUND 4 - Wests Tigers vs. Wentworthville - Leichhardt Oval - Saturday 30th, 3:00pm
ROUND 5 - Wentworthville vs. Newcastle - Parramatta Stadium - Saturday 6th, 1:30pm
ROUND 6 - Wentworthville vs. Newtown - Ringrose Oval - Sunday 14th, 3:00pm
ROUND 6B - Wentworthville vs. Windsor - Belmore Sports Ground - Saturday 20th, 1:00pm
Canterbury vs. Wyong - Belmore Sports Ground - Saturday 20th, 3:00pm
ROUND 7 - North Sydney vs. Wentworthville - North Sydney Oval - Sunday 28th, 3:00pm
ROUND 8 - Manly vs. Wentworthville - Brookvale Oval - Saturday 4th, 3:00pm
ROUND 9 - Illawarra vs. Wentworthville - WIN Stadium - Saturday 11th, 3:00pm
ROUND 10 - Wyong vs. Wentworthville - Morrie Breen Oval - Sunday 19th, 3:00pm
ROUND 11 - Wentworthville vs. Canterbury - Ringrose Park - Sunday 26th, 3:00pm
ROUND 12 - Newcastle vs. Wentworthville - Sports Ground No. 2 - Sunday 2nd, 3:00pm
ROUND 13 - Wentworthville vs. Wests Tigers - Ringrose Park - Sunday 9th, 3:00pm
ROUND 14 - Cronulla vs. Wentworthville - Toyota Stadium - Saturday 15th, 3:00pm
ROUND 15 - Mounties vs. Wentworthville - Mounties Complex - Saturday 22nd, 3:00pm
ROUND 16 - Wentworthville vs. BYE - -
ROUND 17 - Newtown vs. Wentworthville - Henson Park - Saturday 6th, 3:00pm
ROUND 18 NSW CUP REP WEEKEND - Wentworthville vs. Manly - Parramatta Stadium - Saturday 13th, 1:30pm
NSW Cup Rep Team V QLD Cup Rep Team at Suncorp Stadium - ORIGIN III - -
ROUND 19 - MOVED TO ROUND 18
ROUND 20 - Wentworthville vs. North Sydney - Ringrose Park - Sunday 28th, 3:00pm
ROUND 21 - Auckland vs. Wentworthville - Mt Smart No. 2 - Saturday 3rd, 1:00pm
ROUND 22 - Windsor vs. Wentworthville - Windsor Sporting Complex - Saturday 10th, 6:00pm
ROUND 23 - Wentworthville vs. BYE - -
ROUND 24 - Wentworthville vs. Auckland - Ringrose Park - Sunday 25th, 3:00pm
ROUND 25 - Wentworthville vs. Cronulla - Ringrose Park - Sunday 1st, 3:00pm
ROUND 26 - Wentworthville vs. Illawarra - Ringrose Park - Sunday 8th, 3:00pm

Last edited:
Also Wenty's game against the Sharks will be at Toyota Park at 3pm, with the NRL game at 7:30 and assuming the NYC at 5:30pm or so.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Round 5 has Wenty at PS too. Either way it's good to have a couple of games there, if not more. I can't wait to get back out to Ringrose.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mark you might want to get one of the mods to change the thread title. I count three Wenty games at Parra and the thread title only says two.

Cheers.

awesome 3 games at Parra 3 times next season, should make a good day out all 3 grades like the good old days.

awesome 3 games at Parra 3 times next season, should make a good day out all 3 grades like the good old days.

Its a great idea, in theory, but I do wonder how many people actually turn up to watch all 3 grades. Still, makes it easier for the fanatics to check out those "next in line" rather than heading out to Ringrose.

Suitman

Post Whore
I think they've got the order wrong.

20's should play first with Wenty before the NRL.

Suity

PARRA_FAN

Coach

Suity

This.

Just like the old days when we had Presidents Cup, Reserve Grade then First Grade.

I think there was a game last year on a Friday night where Wenty played at Parramatta, as I think the U20s side played the Cowboys and werent arriving till the next day.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
This.

Just like the old days when we had Presidents Cup, Reserve Grade then First Grade.

I think there was a game last year on a Friday night where Wenty played at Parramatta, as I think the U20s side played the Cowboys and werent arriving till the next day.

Did many fans stick around for it?

bartman

Immortal

Suity
Agree.

Still, knowing the date and time of the triple headers way in advance should help people plan it to be part of their weekends. Especially of a Saturday fixture (rather than an evening/night).

emjaycee

Coach
Apparently they are working to get a change to the television deal where Fox show the NSWRL game before the NYC game which remains before for NRL game.

THE long-neglected NSW Cup is set to receive a welcome profile boost in 2013, with weekly matches to be televised live as NRL curtain-raisers.

The Daily Telegraph has learned negotiations between the NSWRL and Fox Sports are well advanced to broadcast a selected match every round, which would herald the return of the traditional three-match program.

The preferred timeslot for live broadcasts is 1.30pm on Saturday, before NYC and NRL fixtures at the same venue. The deal goes some way toward restoring the prestige of the senior feeder competition, which has languished in suburban and provincial ovals since the NYC's birth in 2008.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nsw-cup-games-to-be-televised-as-nrl-curtain-raisers/story-e6frexnr-1226541437533

Hopefully this is precursor to (re)establishing a 3 tier comp with an open age 'reserve' grade within each NRL entity.

With that extra information, not only does it look like 3 games at Parramatta Stadium, but 3 live NSW cup games for Wenty during the Season, which would be awesome.

Round 1
Round 5
Round 18