What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014/15 Premier League

Haffa

That's my point in bold

Chelski fans claiming some moral high ground for not moving from Stamford bridge is hilarious

We out grew Highbury, they're too small to out grow the bridge

It was me fishing for a bite and it seemed to have worked.

The reality is We out grew the bridge 15 years ago. It's not through lack of trying that we haven't expanded.

We'd sell 65,000 every week comfortably. Tickets rarely go on general sale these days and haven't for years.

The area we are located makes moving a lot more difficult to relocate, we can't just buy a cheap plot of land in SW6 the equivalent to what's in North London.

Haffa

If they keep winning they will fill it with Wealthy Asian, American, Eastern European and African package tourists.

Pretty much. It's the same at most clubs these days. Went to Griffin Park when I was back in the UK and Brentford was the same funnily enough

chileman

Coach
Pretty bloody happy to finish 10th, if you'd asked any football fan 3 years ago if Palace would finish top 10 in the PL in 2015.....theyd think you were nuts.

Jimbo

Immortal
I suppose we should congratulate the Pikeys on gaining a Europa place by 'winning' UEFA's version of an encouragement award

Hopefully they won't embarrass the Premier League by losing to the second best team in Andorra

Latest posts