What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014/15 UEFA Champions League

Haffa

Did your support of the continental leagues over the league your supposed number one team plays in come about due to the years of insignificance they've endured, El Capitano?

Big Sam

First Grade
Did your support of the continental leagues over the league your supposed number one team plays in come about due to the years of insignificance they've endured, El Capitano?

You expected me to hope that you lot and Arse would win? :lol:

Haffa

To be honest I don't really expect much from you.

I'd say let's hope City get a win but, you know...

Mong

Post Whore

Why would a person whose favourite team plays in a league be bound to support other teams in that league in other competitions? Or have that league as their favourite?

What a strange argument.

Mong

Post Whore
Just watched the shoot out.

A number of disgracefully bad shots..

Good to see fernando handle the pressure well with his.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Messi was unbelievable. And Barca should have won that tie 9-1. Neymar missed a million chances.

I'm looking forward to the draw.

Obviously Real Madrid will draw Monaco, they always get the easiest draw. And Barca will probably face Bayern. Real to face Porto in the semis.

Haffa

Imagine not winning a game in Europe in 2015. How embarrassing.

:lol: Years only half over, wait till next years champions league....which your mob won't be in.

Undefeated in Europe, so far!

Last edited:

Latest posts