What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 NFL Draft News

Shorty

Staff member
Tbh, I don't hate the idea of the boys taking Manziel. Seems like a match made in heaven really.

Well he does play like Romo, but I'm not sure how I feel about that considering the play off record:lol:
We don't need him anyway, we need some bloody defensive players.

gronkathon

First Grade
Johnny & Romo can have off season back surgery together as a duo after JF gets poleaxed for half a season

Eddie Lab

Juniors
so can we watch this on NFL game pass? looks like they are offering a free trial but I can't get it to work.

man2iel_

Juniors
I've never felt as flat or gutted when Dallas turn down Johnny Manziel. The pick would have made no sense for next season though I am still gutted. Dallas is my families team. We had a kid that represented my Alumni that could have been our QB for the next decade or more...Jerry will rue the day he turned down Johnny Football especially with the two back surgery and aging Tony Romo (Mr. One Playoff Win). Congrats to Mike Evans and Jake Matthews who will serve the Bucs and Rams well over the coming decade.

My Cleveland Browns jersey (home and away) has been ordered. Let's do this Dawg Pound.

man2iel_

Juniors
p.s. Blake Bortles picked at #3 by the Jags...I see this going the way of Blaine Gabbert but I understand the pick as Bortles has the prototype size of a NFL QB. It was a safe selection for a team needing a franchise QB. I hope he does well. Needs to improve his arm strength.

shiznit

Coach
I've never felt as flat or gutted when Dallas turn down Johnny Manziel. The pick would have made no sense for next season though I am still gutted. Dallas is my families team. We had a kid that represented my Alumni that could have been our QB for the next decade or more...Jerry will rue the day he turned down Johnny Football especially with the two back surgery and aging Tony Romo (Mr. One Playoff Win). Congrats to Mike Evans and Jake Matthews who will serve the Bucs and Rams well over the coming decade.

My Cleveland Browns jersey (home and away) has been ordered. Let's do this Dawg Pound.

The Rams went with Robinson... Matthews went to Atlanta.