What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 NRL Jersey and Sponsorship Discussion pt 2

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
round 21 is isc marvel heroes round
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoLTJzR-5Sw
i honestly hope all these teams arent playing in shitty marketing gimmmick super style jerseys

It definitely will be...

Predicitions:

- The second bloke is Captain America (red, white and blue = roosters), i cant pick the rest...

- Canberra wiil probably be the hulk

- probably also be Ironman (dragons) and Thor (Manly).

no idea what the 5 could be.

OR

Its "Guardians of the Galaxy" (which, now that i think of it, makes more sence)

(Not confident about the quality though. CCC could probably do a decent job, but ISC is pretty terrible.)

Last edited:

beave

Coach
f**ks sake, is absolutley nothing sacred anymore? Superhero round for the ISC jerseyed clubs, that'll f**king do me.

Diesel

Referee
I can breath a sigh of relief that the Warriors aren't involved. Manly, Raiders, Saints, Roosters and NQ fans can't hang shit on us now, we haven't sold out like that

Ace-STi

Juniors
1. Nq cowboys - thor
2. Roosters - cap America
3. Raiders - hulk
4. Dragons - iron man
5. Manly - spider man

beave

Coach
I don't even want to speculate wtf clown jersey my idiot club will be wearing in 2 weeks. May as well be wearing a wonder woman jersey the f**king way they've been playing this season.

The Great Dane

First Grade
My nephews will be absolutely stoked when they see the Raiders one, or if they are one of the little traitors Roosters, Cowboys or Dragons ones.

For mine that's all that really matters when it comes to jerseys like these, sure the clubs and ISC will be making a pretty penny on these and we old hard headed fans will cringe at the sight of them, but so what if it makes a few kids smile for a little while in a world where there isn't a great deal to smile about anymore.

I know that the Raiders one will almost certainly be based on the Hulk, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Thor one, I mean it would tie in with the Viking motif and all.

Latest posts