What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 NYC Squad

morley101

Juniors
Roosters NYC Squad

Danny Allende
Tyler Cornish
Addison Demetroiu
Brad Deitz
Jokatama Dokonivalu
Brendan Elliot
Lino Fenukitau
Grant Garvey
Jack Goodesell
Jackson Hastings
Joedie Hedges
Tom Leota
Vincent Leuluai
Jake Lewis
Alex Lyons
Nene Mcdonald
Mitch Mammery
Nicholas Mastrodemenico
Louis Meehan
Willis Meehan
Taane Milne
Paul Momiroski
Curtis Naughton
Piki Rodgers
Mitchell Subotin
Jayden Tarvae
Alex Thomas

Unsure of
Tuiala Togitasi
Luke Capewell

H.H

Juniors
Roosters NYC Squad

Danny Allende
Tyler Cornish
Addison Demetroiu
Brad Deitz
Jokatama Dokonivalu
Brendan Elliot
Lino Fenukitau
Grant Garvey
Jack Goodesell
Jackson Hastings
Joedie Hedges
Tom Leota
Vincent Leuluai
Jake Lewis
Alex Lyons
Nene Mcdonald
Mitch Mammery
Nicholas Mastrodemenico
Louis Meehan
Willis Meehan
Taane Milne
Paul Momiroski
Curtis Naughton
Piki Rodgers
Mitchell Subotin
Jayden Tarvae
Alex Thomas

Unsure of
Tuiala Togitasi
Luke Capewell

Relieved Taane Milne is on board. There was talk he had signed with the Waratahs. He is quality.

Interesting to see Hastings too...thought he might have been used in FG at some stage if you believe the talk. Still could be I guess if good enough.

I thought that Nene MacDonald was promoted to Newtown, isn't he too old for the 20's this season?

I hope that Taane Milne is locked up long term he has the potential to be a superstar. Needs to get those union officials out of his way.

Mr Chook

Juniors
Relieved Taane Milne is on board. There was talk he had signed with the Waratahs. He is quality.

Interesting to see Hastings too...thought he might have been used in FG at some stage if you believe the talk. Still could be I guess if good enough.

He will only be 18 this year, no need to rush him in, although he has been contracted in the Roosters Top 25 squad so he isn't far off I suppose.

I guess if both Maloney and Pearce are retained for Origin again he might get a run.

H.H

Juniors
He will only be 18 this year, no need to rush him in, although he has been contracted in the Roosters Top 25 squad so he isn't far off I suppose.

I guess if both Maloney and Pearce are retained for Origin again he might get a run.

Agree no need to rush. Think I'd heard was in the top 25 which is where I was coming from.

Seems to be a kid in a real hurry so will be interested to see how he goes.

MountainMan

Juniors
lower grade dog who recieved a ban for smoko, I think 2 years ago
he can play.
First time I saw him play was a few years back in the schoolboy cup, he was playing for Bass High against St Gregs.The Gregs forward pack had the likes of Matt Groat,Alex McKinnon,Jack De Belin,Jack Stockwell.This kid would of been 14-15years old playing backrow and tore up the gregs pack,thats the potential in the kid. Shame his head aint 100% there

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Roosters NYC Squad

Danny Allende
Tyler Cornish
Addison Demetroiu
Brad Deitz
Jokatama Dokonivalu
Brendan Elliot
Lino Fenukitau
Grant Garvey
Jack Goodesell
Jackson Hastings
Joedie Hedges
Tom Leota
Vincent Leuluai
Jake Lewis
Alex Lyons
Nene Mcdonald
Mitch Mammery
Nicholas Mastrodemenico
Louis Meehan
Willis Meehan
Taane Milne
Paul Momiroski
Curtis Naughton
Piki Rodgers
Mitchell Subotin
Jayden Tarvae
Alex Thomas

Unsure of
Tuiala Togitasi
Luke Capewell

Joseph Manu (from Tokoroa, NZ) ???
He is a tall lanky - 6/1.

Good prospect.

Bullseye

Juniors
How's Curtis Naughton doing? He looked like a great fullback prospect when he was with Bradford. V fast but defence needs a bit of work.

supermums

Juniors
I think the roosters NYC team is playing well enough to beat the tigers with or without Mosses they have lost 2 of there games in the last two minutes by two points they just need to play for the full 80 minutes but they are improving as a team each week...

Latest posts