What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015/16 NBA Finals GSW vs Cavs

Who you got?

• Total voters

nöyd

Staff member
For all of the glitz and hype they have a terrible presentation ceremony.

The CEO looks like a malnourished pencil and the host has a personality that's drier than cardboard.

Was woeful huh. They bring out Bill Russell to present the Bill Russell MVP trophy, and they all have their backs turned away from him, he is standing there like wtf do I do?

Absolute dogs breakfast, all that was missing was Frank Lowy going arse over tit.

shiznit

Coach
image.jpg

Barkley

Bench
Absolutely one of the best games I have seen. Aussie Kyrie and LBJ finished the game stronger and more composed. They wanted it more and didn't let the situation get to them.

I'm not a LeBron fan but he was a beast in this series ( and last for that matter). Fully deserved this title and made Curry look like a joke of a MVP.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Long live the King. So many incredible layers to this.

First team to come back from 3-1. Against the team with the greatest record ever.

Cleveland's first ever NBA title and first in any sport since 1964.

Lebron leading all players in both teams in points, rebounds, assists, steals AND blocks.

He had one of the greatest series in history to lead a comeback of historic proportions against a historic team.

As for Curry, he is an all time great shooter but that is the only aspect of the game he is better at than Lebron.

Aragorn

First Grade
The King has spoken.

We're not worthy.

Truely, unbelieveable performance by the Cavs.

Bask in glory and kneel before him.

Lebron James.

Well done.

A true King of basketball.

The way NBA fans measure a player's ability or "greatness" has to be one of the most geniused and irrational things in sport.

I'm not much of a basketball fan, but looking it at objectively James is unarguably one of the greatest players of all-time. To get a side to win the entire championship that would otherwise come no where it, let alone beat a side who are statistically the best side ever (I think), is quite a feat.

T-Boon

Coach
The way NBA fans measure a player's ability or "greatness" has to be one of the most geniused and irrational things in sport.

I'm not much of a basketball fan, but looking it at objectively James is unarguably one of the greatest players of all-time. To get a side to win the entire championship that would otherwise come no where it, let alone beat a side who are statistically the best side ever (I think), is quite a feat.

He got the finals MVP and the superlatives would be/are rightly going through the roof. I don't understand your first paragraph at all.

Iafeta

Referee
LBJ, what a champion. From 3-1 down to come back against all odds and take out the series, unbelievable. Particularly against that team. 73-9, but no rings.

I hope both teams can keep their rosters together for a bit. The last great rivalry IMO was the Lakers v Celtics, it'd be epic to see something similar again.

shiznit

Coach

I don't think there's much of an argument that he's one of the greatest...

The problem is early on he was packaged as the next coming of Michael Jordan with the big Nike deal and wearing the 23 etc...

So people have always compared him with Jordan.

Aragorn

First Grade
I don't think there's much of an argument that he's one of the greatest...

The problem is early on he was packaged as the next coming of Michael Jordan with the big Nike deal and wearing the 23 etc...

So people have always compared him with Jordan.

They're two completely different athletes. Personally I think its unfair to compare the two. They're from different generations and should be looked at stand alone.

To be honest, I've never been a Lebron fan. Didn't believe the hype, but today, I feel very happy for the man.

He's done the unthinkable and come back against all odds. Full credit to him and the team.

You couldn't have script it any better.

shiznit

Coach
They're two completely different athletes. Personally I think its unfair to compare the two. They're from different generations and should be looked at stand alone.

To be honest, I've never been a Lebron fan. Didn't believe the hype, but today, I feel very happy for the man.

He's done the unthinkable and come back against all odds. Full credit to him and the team.

I agree with you...

But I think there's a lot of people out there that judge him like that.

I also think that the hate Lebron gets over it is ironic because Lebron as a person seems the total opposite to Jordan... Jordan was known for being quite frankly as a win at all costs douche.... Where Lebron is known as I guy who always answers the phone if a young guy new to the league wants to work out or needs advice...

DiegoNT

First Grade

And now he will have to defeat the nerdlings in space jam 2 to truly be considered next to MJ

skeepe

Immortal
If the last 3 years have proved anything, it's that you need an Aussie on your roster to win the NBA.

Absolutely loved seeing the cocky, arrogant Warriors get their comeuppance today. Klay walking off without shaking hands like a little bitch was pretty hilarious considering his "it's a man's league" comment and his Back To Back sneakers.