What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015/16 NBA season

Aragorn

First Grade
Let me start it off. My predictions

East
1. Cleveland
2. Bulls
3. Atlanta
4. Washington
5. Toronto
6. Miami
7. Milwaukee
8. Pacers

West
1. Thunder
2. Clippers
3. GoldenState
4. Spurs
5. Rockets
6. Memphis
7. Phoenix
8. New Orleans

Aragorn

First Grade
Suprises this season:
Reggie Jackson
Damian Lillard
CJ McCollum
Andrew Wiggins
Gerald Green
Erenst Kanter
Mirotic

Four of the names above are in my fantasy team!

Under-achievers
Gobert - too much hype
Whiteside - too much hype
Tyson Chandler
Marcus Aldridge
Tony Parker
KOBE!
Carmelo Anthony!
Derrick Rose!

McLovin

Staff member
First of all, RIP Flip. What a shock reading that this morning.

Predictions:

- Atlanta won't be as great. Finish 3rd in their division behind the Heat and Wizards.

- San Antonio to finally fall of their perch. 45ish wins and battle for playoff spot.

- Half expecting Byron Scott to get fired.

- Clippers to win the west (regular season) and choke big time in the playoffs.

- Kings to make the playoffs while Cousins leads the league in scoring

- DeAngelo Russell for ROY

Rod

Bench
Expecting my Magic to make big improvements on their last few seasons but not quite enough to make the playoffs.

1. Warriors
2. Thunder
3. Spurs
4. Clippers
5. Rockets
6. Pelicans
7. Grizzlies
8. Jazz

1. Cavs
2. Heat
3. Hawks
4. Bulls
5. Bucks
6. Wizards
7. Celtics
8. Raptors

McLovin

Staff member
Lakers getting absolutely pumped today giving up 61 points to the kings only half way through the 2nd quarter...

Johnnie Red

Juniors
My 2015/16 Predictions:

East:
1 .Cavs
2. Heat
3. Bulls
4. Wizards
5. Atlanta
6. Toronto
7. Bucks
8. Pacers

West:
1. Warriors
2. Clippers
3. OKC
4. Rockets
5. Grizzlies
6. Spurs
7. Dallas
8. Suns

Conference Finals:
Cavs v Heat
Warriors v OKC

HowHigh

Coach
Haven't had a chance to catch many games yet but just signed up for league pass and have the rest of the week off..time to put my feet up and watch!

Aragorn

First Grade
anyone want to have a guess when Philly will have their first win of the season?

they managed to string together 18 wins last season, and you would like to think with Nerlen and Okafor this year, could they could string a few more but with 0-7 so far its not looking good.

0-17 before their first win of the season, any takers for 0-18 which would be a franchise record. Best chance of a win will be against LA which is game 19 on 1st Dec.

McLovin

Staff member
Okafor = eddy curry

I know he's a rookie but all I see is a Lopez, Curry high scoring low rebounding type centre in him . He gets his points but defence and rebounding need to be worked on massively. Only watched a few sixers games so only a small sample but if they decide to build around him they're going to be stuck as a treadmill team for years...

Rod

Bench
I don't think the Sixers are quite as bad as they were last year, they'll jag a win pretty soon.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
anyone want to have a guess when Philly will have their first win of the season?

they managed to string together 18 wins last season, and you would like to think with Nerlen and Okafor this year, could they could string a few more but with 0-7 so far its not looking good.

0-17 before their first win of the season, any takers for 0-18 which would be a franchise record. Best chance of a win will be against LA which is game 19 on 1st Dec.

I'm tipping they will jag a win on their upcoming road trip against either Charlotte, T'wolves or Boston. Failing a win on the road, the home game against the Lakers will be their best opportunity.

Aragorn

First Grade
you have to wonder how this franchise survives bleeding $ away year after year in hope of striking the jackpot. By the time they have a team full of top #10 picks Nerlen & Okafor will have finished their rookie contracts and probably leave for a better place... Embid ends up being a bust and spends more time chasing Rihanna than improving his game.... jeeze how ironic would that be!

HowHigh

Coach
you have to wonder how this franchise survives bleeding $ away year after year in hope of striking the jackpot. By the time they have a team full of top #10 picks Nerlen & Okafor will have finished their rookie contracts and probably leave for a better place... Embid ends up being a bust and spends more time chasing Rihanna than improving his game.... jeeze how ironic would that be!
Big city that's why
Must be frustrating as f**k being a fan though lol, I know a couple mates that are and it's a struggle!

Rod

Bench

I think it's ridiculous. There's rebuilding and then there's this. Bordering on farcicial IMO.

McLovin

Staff member
The Nets were 0-18 in 2009 according to that link I posted. It's impressive to be that bad!

Yeh you're not wrong there. I think their first win will be against either Boston tomorrow or LA next Wednesday. I predict Kobe to shoot the Lakers out of it. I wish they had Golden State in their upcoming schedule..would be interesting...

Aragorn

First Grade
Philly 16-0.

I actually like their chances against Houston tomorrow, who are absolute garbage right now. Take out the trash Philly, otherwise your next opportunity is the lakers by which time you will be 18-0!

They tanked and traded two entire seasons for Okarfor, Noel & Embidd. Fat lot of good that's been so far.