What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

Yoda

Juniors
so thats the Saturday. f**k.

So if Broncos win tomorrow we'll play a prelim on the 25th and I have a bloody wedding to attend

Unless it's your I'd give it a miss.

Even if it is yours it's an opportunity to call the whole thing off.

Snappy

Coach
Unless it's your I'd give it a miss.

Even if it is yours it's an opportunity to call the whole thing off.

lol

cant pull out, but if Broncs get up tomorrow, I might think about doing a sneaky bail about 7:30, which should be just enough time to get to Suncorp for kick off

nomis88

Juniors
I remember the bagging Manly copped for a crowd at Allianz. It's the Rooster's home ground and they didn't get much more.

Ice_Storm

Juniors
lol

cant pull out, but if Broncs get up tomorrow, I might think about doing a sneaky bail about 7:30, which should be just enough time to get to SuncThe orp for kick off

This is gold. This ain't going to work. That's entree time at a wedding. Not even mains served. You're in deep poo poo. :lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Let's calm it down a bit fellas, the NRL is pulling the piss. They've done this in the past.
As if the Sharks will outnumber Souths supporters at a neutral ground, pipe dream. If you want & see what else is available by trying to buy Cat 1 seats you will find there's far better tickets available at the moment if you put in "SHARKS" into ticketek.

On another note crowd at the SFS doesn't look too bad ATM against an out of town team, still a fair few more to come inside so well done Roosters...

Spot on in regards to the first part of your post!

beave

Coach
No mate.

If you thought that if we win tomorrow that we would have a week off and then come back 1500kms away from our home area to a 'home game' down here, then you are mistaken hey.

Last edited: