What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

Diesel

Referee
Great they go the news and people actually at the venue have nothing going on. Can't they just hire a minor band or two to play and fill the void instead of Tahir and his mate in the crowd?

Or f**k the news and start 30 minutes earlier, which I hope happens with the new TV deal if the NRL actually has the scheduling they said they have

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Or f**k the news and start 30 minutes earlier, which I hope happens with the new TV deal if the NRL actually has the scheduling they said they have

News is a legislative requirement for primary channels, it won't be moved for the Grand Final.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just had a text from a lady at work who's boys are ball boys for the NRL & they got Plaitnum tickets for free this morning so as I suspected the NRL must have given 1000's away for free.

Someone still pays for them :lol:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
The only positive for me is that next year we won't have the premiers tag attached to our crowd bashings. Haha

Latest posts