What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 ICC ODI Cricket World Cup Pre-Sale Tickets

Helmet Man

Juniors
Anyone book their tickets yet for next year's world cup in Australia? They released pre sale tickets and luckily i signed upto the World Cup website and so they sent an email to me. Already booked like 13 tickets to different matches because i'm assuming all the good seats will be taken. And the cost is really cheap too. $20 per adult. This pre sale deal ends tomorow 2pm.

Anyone book their tickets yet for next year's world cup in Australia? They released pre sale tickets and luckily i signed upto the World Cup website and so they sent an email to me. Already booked like 13 tickets to different matches because i'm assuming all the good seats will be taken. And the cost is really cheap too. $20 per adult. This pre sale deal ends tomorow 2pm.

Hell yeah!

Scored tix for Aust vs Sri Lanka at SCG and Aust vs England at MCG.

May look at some of the Manuka matches too.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Ill probably try to go to the south African games and watch the great man tear it up in his final international campaign...

jargan83

Coach
I grabbed some tickets for the games here at the WACA in December when the priority booking period opened up.

To see Australia take on the might of Afghnistan cannot be missed!

JoeD

First Grade
Got my tickets to NZ v Aust at Eden park. Hopefully it will have the same result as last time the two teams played a WC game at that venue. Will be awesome.

Helmet Man

Juniors
I live in Sydney but will be flying over to Melbourne and Brisbane to catch some games. Will also head over to Canberra. Btw are the tickets only $20 because it is pre sale and will it become more expensive when it opens to the general public? Or is the tickets this cheap throughout the whole tournament?

I live in Sydney but will be flying over to Melbourne and Brisbane to catch some games. Will also head over to Canberra. Btw are the tickets only $20 because it is pre sale and will it become more expensive when it opens to the general public? Or is the tickets this cheap throughout the whole tournament?

I believe the tickets are cheap to encourage crowds to turn up.

TheDalek079

Bench
I had signed up to get updates about tickets to this summers game here in NZ and that apparently counted as being a club member or something like that so got to buy last week