What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Nines

macnaz

Staff member
Any thoughts on our best team , and predictions on how we will go.
Thinking of 2014 with some gun players at our disposal we were still diabolical so I have zero expectations for success with a much reduced talent pool, results may be an indication of how 2015 under JT may go.

Last edited:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Some said the poor result in 2014 was due to Payten's bad game plan. Who is coaching it for 2015?

macnaz

Staff member
Some said the poor result in 2014 was due to Payten's bad game plan. Who is coaching it for 2015?

Yep he had a rock solid plan..... play it In the middle with our big quick(NOT) mobile pack while slow merkins like kori touched the ball maybe twice. .. the whole thing was an embarrassment :( made it worse I spent about 2k to go there and watch the whole debacl.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yep he had a rock solid plan..... play it In the middle with our big quick(NOT) mobile pack while slow merkins like kori touched the ball maybe twice. .. the whole thing was an embarrassment :( made it worse I spent about 2k to go there and watch the whole debacl.

Yep. Picked like 10 forwards and played Moses on the wing...from memory potter didn't even go to NZ..and some people wanted this bloke as head coach!!

I'd go with something like this, I'm guessing nofo and sironen won't be ready:

1. Tedesco
2. Naquaima
3. Seve
4. Simona
5. Heleta
6. Moses
7. Brooks
8. Taupau
9. Cherrington
10. Lodge
11. Lawrence
12. Akauloa
13. Sue
14. Liolevea
15. Funaki
16. Martin

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, keep Tedesco and Brooks out, put Fine in there and that fast kid we got from the Dogs last year

BrotherJim05

Bench
Yeah keep Teddy and Brooks out of it...we need them too much to risk.

Let Simona play Fullback and give Moltzen a run.