What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Saint Doc

Coach
I think we (saints) would have been close to the last team to do away with a collar.

We only moved away from cotton jerseys with collars when Adidas took over in 2006. In 2005 we were still we classic

The Broncos certainly did not bring in collarless. However, *this time around* they did. Everyone else was on collars in 2001 when they went collarless on the maroon/dark blue/spiderweb jersey. RLW even did a par with Wendell in the jersey saying how hideous it was.

Disclosure: I own this jersey. And still fit into it.

t_rugby%20league%20week%2020120122%20(370).jpg

rabbitohs95

Bench
If there's one thing i'd like to see is teams use their old logos during heritage round. Bunnies did it this year and it looked great on their jersey, granted it looks almost identical to the one we have now but the subtle difference made it look good.

Some great ones would be the Roosters 'Easts to Win', Dragons 50's/60's, Rabbitohs 80's one with the oval border, Dogs Eels and Raiders 80's Logo, Sharks 70's logo etc etc

flippikat

First Grade
I have to say, the dark green & white the Raiders were wearing tonight looked good from a distance (aside from all the superhero details). It would be a great colour scheme for an expansion club to bring to the NRL.

The Cowboys red & dark grey was pretty cool too.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Super hero's this year look so integrated into the club colours.

I wonder if it's really worth it for a fan to shell $150

This will be the last we see of marvel

Thank god

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If there's one thing i'd like to see is teams use their old logos during heritage round. Bunnies did it this year and it looked great on their jersey, granted it looks almost identical to the one we have now but the subtle difference made it look good.

Some great ones would be the Roosters 'Easts to Win', Dragons 50's/60's, Rabbitohs 80's one with the oval border, Dogs Eels and Raiders 80's Logo, Sharks 70's logo etc etc

The white rabbit? Same logo that's been on the away kit for 6 years + now. Black rabbit home, white rabbit away.

As decent as those Marvel Superheros jerseys look, I really hope that is the last year we trot out in them. Feels somewhat wrong cheering on a red + gold team at Jubilee Oval.

Saint Doc

Coach
I know it's not NRL...but c'mon, this is too funny not to post. A bit of relief from the depression regarding league Jerseys.

Go the central coast palm trees!

1438665070658.jpg