What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Loose Cannon

Bench
They are only just beginning. Panthers went viral, didnt work so well but Wests Group are in the same mould.

Lambretta

First Grade
I like the Northern Ireland Elks jersey

As someone with Northern Irish heritage I was very happy to see that posted

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2014/10/02/wests_tigers_sign_isc_as_new_apparel_partner.html

Wests Tigers have today announced that the Club has signed an agreement with leading apparel brand ISC. The new agreement will see ISC produce apparel for Wests Tigers players, Members and fans for the next five years.

ISC are the people that keep bringing out the amazing Roosters gear, yes???

The tigers design is so close to perfect. Just a few tweaks and theyd have the goods...

gzerounian

Juniors
ISC have released a teaser video of the Wests Tigers jersey. I have grabbed some screenshots and puzzled it all together (hence the different skin tones on the arms) before the official october 20 release.

Changes:

- orange on the collar now black
- bright orange replaced by the nicer orange matching the logo (or it may just look like that in the video)
- stripes down the sides of jersey have gone (or they may still be there but not visible on this angle)
- matching V on shorts instead of the triangle they had this year
- both emblems are mainly on the white V
- thinner orange trim on arms
- orange trim on the bottom of the jersey

55jpza.jpg

GAZF

First Grade
It really isn't that difficult. I'm guessing about half the submissions to that contest in 2013 were basically this design. Now thy have a timeless jersey, don't f**k it up again Wests!

hellteam

First Grade
Something about that tigers jersey still seems a tiny bit off to me, I'm not quite sure, maybe the orange and white should be switched around? Can someone mock that up?

pHyR3

Juniors
looking at my 2014 jersey, the blades logo was above the magpie. So i'd imagine the magpie to be there but a little lower on the shoulder and not visible from that angle

Latest posts