What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

GAZF

First Grade
Didn't west tigers whinge about GWS colours being similar to theirs, now they've gone and and done a white Orange and grey Jersey?

Maybe they're trying to tap into the lucrative GWS fan market.

ram raid

Bench
x0thxv.png

azsportza

Live Update Team
I did a very rough mock up of what I think the alternate/white jersey should be. The Wests Tigers should be building the double V branding...

Bzq0RWBCUAEKG9U.jpg

ram raid

Bench
Get rid of the white box and that would work. Just the word Tampax with the 3 coloured lines. And I like how you didn't cut off the V too! Close Ram Roid but a bit more work to go.

Yeah I had to cover up the Steggles so that's why it is so big. I'll have another go at it tomorrow. I feel obliged. Lord knows, there's no more symbiotic relationship than the Sydney City Roosters and Tampax.

mt.wellington

Juniors
^your pic doesnt do it justice. Even my one doesnt. Watched them doing their warm up before the game and got a close look at it. Really nice jersey with some great detail.

B0LwLL-CAAI210k_zpsef5d45f8.jpg

A look at the one off Kiwi jersey to be worn against Samoa in the Four Nations...

1010478_10152327260241881_4244405905356136927_n_zps2d422231.jpg

Card Shark

Immortal
I'd like to see it changed to ANZAC Centenary Round where we have the 3 games played on the day in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane and a game on Sunday in Canberra.

The NZ in ANZAC does stand for New Zealand.

The Warriors should always play a home game IMO.

rabbitohs95

Bench
The NZ in ANZAC does stand for New Zealand.

The Warriors should always play a home game IMO.

I am aware and that's a good idea.

I just figured that since NZ always play the Storm in Melbourne they'd keep the tradition going but i could definitely see a Warriors home game.

Latest posts