What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016/17 Premier League

Mong

Post Whore
I am not surprised that Jimmy doesn't find a player banging his team mates wife whilst married himself as a disgraceful act.

Probs has the same moral fibre as JT I suppose..

Last edited:

Mong

Post Whore
Well no the problem actually is that Chelsea fans think Terry has cured cancer and can do no wrong. I'm hearing he organised that himself. Can't you see how hilarious that is?

FFS, telling Sunderland before the game to kick the ball out on 26 minutes so your captain can go off in a guard of honour. Seriously. That damages the integrity of the match. At least do it at the end of the match.

Yeah, I agree. Do it after the game.. it's not difficult.

saint.nick

Coach
Well the truth is somewhere in the middle, as usual. Haff and I have criticised Terry in the past

I don't see a problem with farewelling a club legend in the middle of one of the more definitive dead-rubbers you will ever see

As I said though, haters gonna hate. Anyone would think the attention whore had caught a JT lookalike banging his wife...
I see what you mean, but Sunderland fans travelled the length of the country to see their team at least try to give it their all and play with pride.

Jimbo

Immortal
I see what you mean, but Sunderland fans travelled the length of the country to see their team at least try to give it their all and play with pride.

I don't think Sunderland fans would have been too bothered by it tbh

There's a fair bit of mutual rapport between the blues and the black cats these days

Jimbo

Immortal
Obviously he's taken what someone has read for him out of the papers as gospel so he can justify his hatred

And he wants to lecture the rest of us about morality

lol

Mong

Post Whore
Lolz

Yeah you're right...

Betraying your wife is nothing.

It didn't happen..

#superinjunction

#semantics

Lolz

Haffa

Obviously he's taken what someone has read for him out of the papers as gospel so he can justify his hatred

And he wants to lecture the rest of us about morality

lol
He's still yet to tell me whose wife he slept with.

Mong

Post Whore
Yeah I'm jealous AF that I don't do such things or condone such things..

Some great moral fibre on display by the Chelsea fans...

Jimbo

Immortal
Haha

Gosh Haff, aren't we lucky to have a pathological liar here to teach us all about morality

Mong

Post Whore
Awww

My sig still bothering you jimmy?

Truth can be like that at times, huh?

saint.nick

Coach
United fans celebrating because they finally won a trophy that has 'eluded' them for so long. Lol, it's because they used to be doing something right...