What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 dragons finishing position

saintjeff

Juniors
I cant believe most of the so called experts tipping us to finish down the ladder
We have more depth, lets prove them wrong some putting us low as 13th
They talk about the raiders who are not reliable , the eels, there pack i dont rate, eagles good team but Barrett is unproven ,the Warriors who always promise but never deliver they have a soft mentality,. I also think the pups fat pack will struggle

BrissyRedV

Bench
Why do you care? Personally I would prefer them to write us off because these so called "experts" are rarely right.

Simon

Juniors
I can see why. This year teams that finished below us on the ladder last season look to have improved their squads in Sea Eagles, Raiders, Panthers, Eels, Warriors. A few teams that finished ahead of us have may look to have gone slightly backwards in Dogs, Roosters, Bunnies, but still look to have squads that can make the eight.

We've improved the look of our squad but so have others. I believe we'll do ok and am backing us to make the eight, but it's going to be a big effort. Thirteen doesn't fit into eight and I think five decent teams won't make the semi's.

Latest posts