What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 League Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

Coach
No Fly Zone have sprung to life with a potent O now that Gronk and Bell are active. Equal lead in the division and feeling confident as the season progresses.

legend

Coach
No Fly zone with another win to move to 5-3 and the division lead. Subject to injury, I reckon my O will demolish all before them. This however, rarely transpires...

kurt faulk

Coach

if you had told me at the beginning of the season that my team would be performing as bad as it is right now i would have said you were crazy. wake up you bozos.

nick87

Coach
The Hangman rallied well on MNF for a solid win.
Very happy with how this season is going

Mjp81

Juniors
Staring down the barrel of 6 straight defeats. The only thing I have to look forward to is the high number of rookies on my team who can hopefully take a step up in the next couple of seasons.

Tom155

Coach
You trippin' gerrrl.
HD'z fuh lyf:point_right::ok_hand:
stephen-colbert-told-you-so.gif

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Beat a 7-1 team, makes me happy considering i'm running on Zeke Elliot and nothing else its a pretty good effort, and Legend, must be happy about that Marvin Jones, Gronk trade now.

nick87

Coach
I am more than a little concerned about the Wentzville's form right now
Still leading my division, but a very uninspiring 5-4. Need to get it moving

skeepe

Immortal
So, a 100 point deficit to make up, plus whatever Burfict and OBJ score, with only Hill, Eifert and Jenkins left to play.

We got dis. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.