What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 League Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjp81

Juniors
What happens to players on our taxi squad at the end of the season? If they are not activated, do they go back into the free agency pool or can we sit them on the taxi squad for as long as we like and activate them when Tony Romo is confirmed as definitely out of the picture? haha.

zombie jesus

Staff member
What happens to players on our taxi squad at the end of the season? If they are not activated, do they go back into the free agency pool or can we sit them on the taxi squad for as long as we like and activate them when Tony Romo is confirmed as definitely out of the picture? haha.

You hold onto them through the off season, they're on your taxi squad until you promote or cut them.
You'll have time next off season to promote them (before FA and the rookie draft) to get them at 1st year prices, after that the 2nd year price will kick in.

Mjp81

Juniors
Cheers. Sad times when you have started planning for next year, when 2016 is only just past the half way mark!

legend

Coach
No Fly Zone really warming to the task now. Need Gronk to really lift his game. Was a bit off against the Seahawks. Hopefully Sammy Watkins can make it back in the time for the playoffs (If I make it).

nick87

Coach
f**king Jason Pierre Paul. Are you kidding me? 50 points? f**k off.

Off the f**kING charts!
Cant believe i forgot to take Diggs out of my line up, failing to switch him for Pryor could be the difference here

Next Cox to outdo Haha, and then Wentz to drop 20+

skeepe

Immortal
Off the f**kING charts!
Cant believe i forgot to take Diggs out of my line up, failing to switch him for Pryor could be the difference here

Next Cox to outdo Haha, and then Wentz to drop 20+

I made a late change to switch Barnidge in for Eifert. f**king clown shoes.

f**king Jason Pierre Paul. Are you kidding me? 50 points? f**k off.

Tasty numbers, no doubt.

A little bit of love for your man Khalil "Daddy of the" Mack though ploiz. 41 numbers that look to have got the Dreamweavers over the line in the battle for top seed!

He is a beast.

nick87

Coach
D.Thomas managed to get himself a few more yards and catches at the death

If haha doesn't have any big plays like sacks or Ints, 20 points from cox ans Wentz should get it done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts