What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Membership

The Rabbitohs Platinum Members Event was held on Tuesday 16th August to acknowledge the Club’s 3000+ Platinum Members and celebrate their 15 year membership milestone.

This year marks the 15th season since the Club's reinstatement into the competition in 2002.

The Platinum Members, who are defined as a member who has renewed religiously for 15 years straight, were treated to an Inner Sanctum Tour of the Simply Energy High Performance Centre in Redfern ending with a cocktail evening at Three Williams.

Guest Speakers for the night included South Sydney Rabbitohs Chairman and Platinum Member Nick Pappas, CEO Blake Solly and Head Coach Michael Maguire. They were also joined by current Rabbitohs players Jason Clark, Thomas Burgess, George Burgess, Kyle Turner and Hymel Hunt.

The Club is proud to have over 3000 Platinum Members who have stuck by them throughout the last 15 years and look forward to many more ahead.

The event will be held annually for Platinum Members as part of their Platinum membership.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2016/08/18/rabbitohs_acknowledg.html

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
So when is 2017 on sale? I'm tempted to wait for the fixtures though after us having only a handfull of Sydney games (home and away) actually on a weekend this year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
So when is 2017 on sale? I'm tempted to wait for the fixtures though after us having only a handfull of Sydney games (home and away) actually on a weekend this year.
As for me regardless of what day games are on I will get the diamond membership again.

It doesn't impact my decision as I know if I can't go to many of the games my money goes to the club.

Pommy

Coach
As for me regardless of what day games are on I will get the diamond membership again.

It doesn't impact my decision as I know if I can't go to many of the games my money goes to the club.

If the scheduling wasn't so awful I wouldn't mind giving the club the money for my Burrow membership but this year it was awful and the club need to put pressure on the NRL to change this. Just blindly buying a membership just perpetuates the issue. The club get plenty of my money anyway Im a bit of a shirt whore.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If the scheduling wasn't so awful I wouldn't mind giving the club the money for my Burrow membership but this year it was awful and the club need to put pressure on the NRL to change this. Just blindly buying a membership just perpetuates the issue. The club get plenty of my money anyway Im a bit of a shirt whore.
I think most clubs aren't happy with the scheduling tbh. That's just how it is unfortunately with there not being many day games.

I try to buy off the club most of the time as well.

Pommy

Coach
I think most clubs aren't happy with the scheduling tbh. That's just how it is unfortunately with there not being many day games.

I try to buy off the club most of the time as well.

But there are loads of day games 5 a week. We didn't get our fair share. That's the way it is because people let it be that way.
I include Saturday night in that as I was talking about weekends.

Rabbits20

Immortal
But there are loads of day games 5 a week. We didn't get our fair share. That's the way it is because people let it be that way.
I include Saturday night in that as I was talking about weekends.
There is 3 day games:

Sat at 3pm

Sun at 2pm

Sun at 4:10pm

There is 1 early evening match:
Sat at 5:30pm

Rabbits20

Immortal
But I was talking about weekends. You brought up evenings games.
Yeah I know.

But there isn't 5 day games a week.

There are 3 and a twilight match.

The last few season Souths have gotten lots of Thursday and Friday night matches as we draw good ratings.

I remember on Twitter someone was questioning the club about it and they said in reply that's how it is. Not much can be done unfortunately.

Latest posts