What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Memberships

Haffa

Packages have been released.

Finally a QLD membership for those of us stuck up here.

http://knightshub.com.au

Impressed with what they're offering and how it's being presented this year. Hopefully more of these improvements to come.

Burns

First Grade
First Impressions

+ That website is very slick and professional. Information is presented easily and accessible from all platforms.
+ Was only the top halves of Bays 4-8, 63-69 Platinum last year? If not, a good move by the club to make the middle bays more accessible for members.
+ Having the option to forward a ticket to a friend if you are unable to attend a game is fantastic. Well, having a 'proper' way to do it is.
+ Prices appear the same?

- No scarf. What's doing there.
-

? - Digital Membership would seem to just be the NRL Digital Pass for mobiles in 480p low quality mehness.

All in all, an improved offering this year. Can't see us hitting 14,000 members again but at least we have a solid offering to work from.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I guess I'll get the QLD member one. Told myself I wasn't going to renew but I always see light at the end of the tunnel and have hope for us doing well next year.

Are we getting new jerseys next year?

PhilGould

Bench
I guess I'll get the QLD member one. Told myself I wasn't going to renew but I always see light at the end of the tunnel and have hope for us doing well next year.

On the site it says jerseys revealed soon so it sounds like it.

Mandalorian

Juniors
Probably cosmetic changes to the home jersey (see the red collar from this year) and a new away jersey

Im not worried about there being no scarf in the pack. Its really not something you need to get every year and that was likely reflected in the member survey. Well I at least mentioned it

The addition of a Qld membership is a long time coming

Mandalorian

Juniors
...and just looked in the Qld membership more. Looks like it doesnt include any access to games up here.

Basically its an extra $40 for "Opportunities to secure great tickets when the Knights play in Queensland will also be available."

???

Burns

First Grade
QLD Membership seems pretty tokenism. Hopefully there's a significant saving for the game QLD Members attend.

Lol this is exactly my line of thought too.

Alex28

Coach
Being in New York at the moment and seeing the merch around (particularly for the Mets making the Post Season), the NRL and the clubs have a LOT to learn.

Can't believe they can't even sling us a scarf!

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Do we have one of those loyalty programs that give badge (or something similar) to people that reach various milestones of support (3yrs, 5yrs, 10yrs, etc.)

Id love to get a shield badge to sow onto my jersey/scarf, and i reckon there are others that would love it a whole lot more.

Also on the mebers package, (though it would be a pain to pack tailored requests) it would be good if they would just give a selection where you can spend points to choose your own package.

Knight4life

Juniors
Probably cosmetic changes to the home jersey (see the red collar from this year) and a new away jersey

Im not worried about there being no scarf in the pack. Its really not something you need to get every year and that was likely reflected in the member survey. Well I at least mentioned it

The addition of a Qld membership is a long time coming

I heard they going with the heritage jersey with white numbering and sponsor as the home strip. not sure how true it is but id like to see it happen

Being in New York at the moment and seeing the merch around (particularly for the Mets making the Post Season), the NRL and the clubs have a LOT to learn.

Can't believe they can't even sling us a scarf!

I have like 3 scarves from being a member for the last few years. Do not want any more.

Professionalism all the way 24/7-365 is the only concern for me. A total focus on getting it completely right on and off field. Once we establish we are a very competitive club in all areas the rest will follow. There is no quick fix here. Just thank the powers that be that the signed a coach who has been in this place before and succeeded. Huddersfield were a joke before Browny took over. They are in the semi finals of Super League this weekend and one game from the GF. He put together the squad they have by buying kids who were of decent ability and helping his successor Paul Anderson, learn the ropes. In truth Anderson has basically copied Brown's blueprint cos it was never broken to start with. I am actually looking forward to 2016 with a real sense of expectation for once. I can see this team giving everything next year.

Last edited:

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I heard they going with the heritage jersey with white numbering and sponsor as the home strip. not sure how true it is but id like to see it happen

That would suck so much...

The best thing about the Henny penny jersey is the gold numbers.

(On the brghts side, though, they could do an inverse of the Red-Blue for teh away jersey and ditch white altogether)
090702-newcastle-knights.jpg

Knight4life

Juniors
That would suck so much...

The best thing about the Henny penny jersey is the gold numbers.

(On the brghts side, though, they could do an inverse of the Red-Blue for teh away jersey and ditch white altogether)
090702-newcastle-knights.jpg

the yellow numbering will still be used as the heritage jersey from what i heard.
Tinkler brought back the vertical stripes and the club wants to move away from that era and move back to the henny penny design long term..... or so the rumour goes.

Latest posts