What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 NBA Draft

FAS33

Juniors
Ben Simmons should go number 1.

Thon Maker picked up in the 2nd round cause of his potential.

Noa

First Grade
I think Thon may sneak into the 1st round, Warriors would be a great spot for him.

Obviously Ben will go first, Ingram 2nd then its up in the air. Kris Dunn is a great talent, he's older but he's missed alot of time through injury so I dont think his talent level is capped. Boston would be wise to draft him and trade excess guards.

76ers are really trying to trade Oakafor for another pick in the top 10, they need a guard who can play off the ball and hit the 3.

Aragorn

First Grade
I think Thon may sneak into the 1st round, Warriors would be a great spot for him.

Obviously Ben will go first, Ingram 2nd then its up in the air. Kris Dunn is a great talent, he's older but he's missed alot of time through injury so I dont think his talent level is capped. Boston would be wise to draft him and trade excess guards.

76ers are really trying to trade Oakafor for another pick in the top 10, they need a guard who can play off the ball and hit the 3.

Philly's strategy of tanking the last couple of years has been an absolute disaster when you look at it. Nerlen Noel hasnt been much of a hit. Embiid injured and this character is suspect. Now they want to trade Okafor? Ben is their last hope. He needs to have a strong first year otherwise this tanking strategy really needs to be looked closely. All the money you might have saved, or the "treasure" chest of assets people say they have built up - absolute crap. They might as well pack up and relocate to a city that wants to compete....

shiznit

Coach
Simmons is a no brainer #1... Best prospect I've seen for a long time...

Absolute stud!

shiznit

Coach
Ingram is a hell of a player also... A hell of a player...

The Lakers will have a great player whoever falls to them...

Noa

First Grade
Kris Dunn will be a great pick, oldish but missed alot of his frosh and soph seasons so talent level isnt capped imo.

FAS33

Juniors
Simmons is a no brainer #1... Best prospect I've seen for a long time...

Absolute stud!

Been watching him since highschool. If he had a reliable jumper he'd be unstoppable imo. I'd say he'd average double doubles in his rookie year with at least 5 assists a game.

T-Boon

Coach
Jaylen Brown goes 3 to Celtic.
Has no agent and says "I can speak for myself" instantly becomes my favourite player.

T-Boon

Coach
Been watching him since highschool. If he had a reliable jumper he'd be unstoppable imo. I'd say he'd average double doubles in his rookie year with at least 5 assists a game.

From watching his LSU career the jumper is obviously his weakness but he also needs more energy in defence. He always looks too cool.

FAS33

Juniors
Jaylen Brown goes 3 to Celtic.
Has no agent and says "I can speak for myself" instantly becomes my favourite player.

Biggest show poney. Even back in Highschool. Simmons destroyed him in the palms classic.

McLovin

Staff member
ClrFSGSVAAAx0OO.jpg

Looks good in a Laker jersey

McLovin

Staff member
Why would the Thunder do that trade? Wonder what Durant thinks about this...

Barkley

Bench
This has been a crazy draft....can't wait to see what unfolds.

Thon Maker is a real shocker.