What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Pre-Season Formguides

Misanthrope

Staff member
I come bearing gifts!

Gifts in the form of finally re-rated squads! These have been taken from the ASRL, as we never did get our act together and do a definitive set of ratings.

Thanks to Goldy for doing his own ratings and collating these for us.

Take a look at your sides and let me know if anybody shouldn't be there (retirees, union converts etc.)

Don't dispute ratings yet.

Once we know squads, we'll figure out a salary cap amount and start organising our teams.

-----

FILES

---------

perverse - Machu Picchu, the Grapes of Nanking, and Sydney Vipers are all presently free. You're welcome to relocate any of them.

HappyBadger

Juniors
I would hope whomever takes Machu Picchu keeps them in South America - somewhere in Argentina would be perfect! <3

perverse

Referee
I'll take the Grapes thank you, sir. Relocation pending.

Also Scotty Dureau (Sydney Vipers) has retired at the ripe old age of 29 to coach the Knights halves (who both can teach him more about the job than he can teach them).

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'll take the Grapes thank you, sir. Relocation pending.

Also Scotty Dureau (Sydney Vipers) has retired at the ripe old age of 29 to coach the Knights halves (who both can teach him more about the job than he can teach them).

Poor Vipers can't catch a break :lol: Lost Burgess and SBW to Union last season, and this year they've been hit with a bunch of retirements.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Think Ipswich Reds are free too? (unless a replacement has been arranged)
Was being an intirim coach for them, but have stood down so I'm just doing Quohog now

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
For me: (Quohog Quagmires)

Jamal Idris out, retired/break.
Tim Smith currently sacked/no club currently (should be taken out I guess?)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Didn't realise Idris had formally retired, but Smith is fine to keep provided his club wants to.

Ipswich's former coach is back on board, but Shenzhen may be free. Looking at options for their coach.

afinalsin666

First Grade
I'm changing my team to the Raymond Terrace Magpies, in honour of both our real football team, and our 1999-Magpies-style season.

Also good guy ASRL, not only keeping Hopoate at an 8, but also buffing his defence. f**k knows how that happened.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Sorry, I keep missing updates in here.

Will have a look-see and get back to you.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I'm happy with my form guide in that I feel the ratings are pretty fair.

Can we move it along? :)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
NEWS FLASH

Mu'a Saints coach has announced his firm 13 training squad for the upcoming season of the FFBRL, with four more selected for the train on squad pending the squad limit.

"I feel like I've got a good cross section of troops," says Drew, the two time grand final runner up coach. "We're looking to go one better this season."

Asked how he felt after the devestating loss to the Billy Goats, Drew was coy but the pain clear: "We wanted to win, and we let it slip through. I take full responsibility. But that's the past now and we're about moving for the future. Its time to take it out."

1 Craig Hall
2 Ratu Marika Koroibete
3 Kane Linnett
4 Michael Jennings
5 Blake Green
6 Cooper Cronk
7 Chris Bailey
8 Andrew McCullough
9 Andrew Fifita
10 Iosia Soliola
11 Shaun Fensom
12 Joel Thompson
13 Eorl Crabtree

14 Feliti Mateo
15 Micky Paea
16 Kurt Mann
17 Chris Riley

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Don't ask me, I have no say in their ratings.

The guy who rated him thusly did say he was immense in England, and I'm not one to argue.

:lol:

I havent' got a problem; I trust the ratings. But f**k me. What's he doing over there?!

Latest posts