What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R25 - Storm 16-26 Broncos @ AAMI Park

Round 25: Storm v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LESStar58

Referee
There needs to be some clarification of the accidental offside rule in light of that penalty against MK5.

If he's standing up, then yes. Happy to see a penalty given. But I have seen quite a few of those let go this year when the players have been on their feet, have been accidentally offside and the ref has called play on.

Klein had a howler. Absolutely disgraceful. I hope Bellamy rips in during the presser. If every crowd member in attendance puts in a dollar or 2 we can pay the fine for him!

johns_reds

First Grade
There needs to be some clarification of the accidental offside rule in light of that penalty against MK5.

If he's standing up, then yes. Happy to see a penalty given. But I have seen quite a few of those let go this year when the players have been on their feet, have been accidentally offside and the ref has called play on.

Klein had a howler. Absolutely disgraceful. I hope Bellamy rips in during the presser. If every crowd member in attendance puts in a dollar or 2 we can pay the fine for him!
The f**ker earns 800k a year he don't need your dollars

The_Shield

Juniors
It's a shame there isn't any decent avenues to the most deserving GF: Broncos V Cowboys. Origin robbed the comp of its true nature, the one that was evident in Round 10.

How is Broncos vs Cowboys the most deserving? If any teams deserve to be there it's the storm and sharks

Snappy

Coach

lol

Klein did his best to keep your lot in the game in the last ten mins. Not sure what they can sook about

moffla

Bench
Broncos just ambushed them maybe a bit arrogant with the past wins?
You'd think Bellamy would fix it up.
Not sure if arrogance would be the word, maybe complacent. (If there is a difference?)

One would hope a loss like that wouldn't be repeated because we looked like nobodies

Latest posts