What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Young Ones Dynasty League

abpanther

Staff member
Yep same for me, pathetic performance by my team

Well done Penny, good luck for the rest of the playoffs

nick87

Coach
Congrats penny!
Your boys had a giant week, dropped a god damn anvil on me. My week wasn't even that bad! Chance I could put up 120+ and get dusted comfortably

Bah!

Congrats penny!
Your boys had a giant week, dropped a god damn anvil on me. My week wasn't even that bad! Chance I could put up 120+ and get dusted comfortably

Bah!

Thanks man. :) Congrats on a great season and making a fantastic final.

This is the league I least expected to win haha. Am I the first to win an LU league after having a losing season?

nick87

Coach
Hahahah yeah I know the feeling
I've got Brees, Murray, Obj and a cavalcade of absolute shit behind it

Not sure how I got to the final but I put up a good score
Just not enough

abpanther

Staff member
Hi all,

Just advising that I no longer have time to run or participate in this league, I'm looking to downsize the number of fantasy leagues I'm in as I was too stretched last year and just didn't enjoy my fantasy football.

If anyone is keen to take over as Commish and keep this one going let me know and I'll transfer it over to you on FF, otherwise I will shut it down in the coming months.

Thanks to everyone for your involvement and making this such a fun league to be a part of!

Eddie Lab

Juniors
wanted to follow on from Nick and Penny. thank you AB for all the effort and getting me into Fantasy Football. I'm now listening to FF podcasts and visiting multiple websites on the subject, generally it's a great friendly community.

it's been a blast.

kurt faulk

Coach

how ironic that nelson was twice the receiver cooper was last season and probably again this season.

thanks for the laughs in this thread. well worth another read.