What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Raiderdave

First Grade
so what horrors await us this weekend

Sharks V Storm 10,000
Manly V Newcastle 10,000
Brisbane V Souths 30,000
Titans V Warriors 12,000
Penrith v Canberra 7000
Parra v Cowboys 12,000
Tigers V Roosters 12,000
Bulldogs V Dragons 15,000 ( with the possibility of bulldogs fans being out numbered )

Clifferd

Coach
so what horrors await us this weekend

Sharks V Storm 10,000
Manly V Newcastle 10,000
Brisbane V Souths 30,000
Titans V Warriors 12,000
Penrith v Canberra 7000
Parra v Cowboys 12,000
Tigers V Roosters 12,000
Bulldogs V Dragons 15,000 ( with the possibility of bulldogs fans being out numbered )

Extreme rain in Sydney aswelll...so pretty much halve those crowds

adamkungl

Immortal
and quite often these buses coming from Circular Quay and Elizabeth St then along Oxford st get caught up in traffic especially on Friday nights where as the light rail has a free run with no traffic to stop it [ unless there is a car crash which blocks the tracks].

My brief experience of trams in Melbourne certainly wasn't traffic free. In fact the buses looked quicker..

But who knows. We will see. I hope the light rail is a big improvement for the South East but I'm keeping my expectations low.

seanoff

Juniors
My brief experience of trams in Melbourne certainly wasn't traffic free. In fact the buses looked quicker..

But who knows. We will see. I hope the light rail is a big improvement for the South East but I'm keeping my expectations low.

Maybe they'll have a system like brisbane where the buses have a button to change the traffic lights to suit them or they might put sensors in the rails to change the lights.

POPEYE

Coach
Wonder how many would have turned up if the Sharks had've taken up the offer to relocate to the Central Coast

j5o6hn

Juniors
No he did not but, I will say this 2 times when Souths played in Perth it was belting with rain, the first time they had 20,000 with about 15000 left at the end of the game, 2nd time wet again 11000 or maybe more showed up against an AFL game(the Dockers) in a nutty AFL state with no publicity.to the NRL match
To my eyes that makes the sharks crowd not a good look I don't mind criticism but fairs fair I;m also a Souths Member

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No he did not but, I will say this 2 times when Souths played in Perth it was belting with rain, the first time they had 20,000 with about 15000 left at the end of the game, 2nd time wet again 11000 or maybe more showed up against an AFL game(the Dockers) in a nutty AFL state with no publicity.to the NRL match
To my eyes that makes the sharks crowd not a good look I don't mind criticism but fairs fair I;m also a Souths Member
It's been torrential in Sydney most of the last two days, it was up against the AFL GF rematch up the road and ffs it's a Thursday night and the team was the Storm.

Latest posts